Jealousy jealousy

𓆩♡𓆪

IN WHICH :: A son of Ares decides to flirt with you and your boyfriend gets a bit jealous

༺𓆩✩𓆪༻

You were sitting on a field in camp, while reading your favorite book, as you waited for your boyfriend Percy to finish with his training so you could hangout, when a son of Ares suddenly started to hit on you out of the blue.

"So does a pretty girl like you have a boyfriend or not?" He flirted with an smug smirk appearing on his lips, trying to get you to talk.

"Yeah, i do, so you shouldn't come near me, unless you want a bloody nose" you rolled your eyes, practically warning him

"Oh yeah what's his name then huh?" The Boy replied still with that smug smirk plastered on his face.

"Percy......Jackson" you replied, as your gaze focused on your boyfriend, approaching you and the boy.

Percy quickly ran to the two as he saw you with the boy, before he grabbed you and kissed you passionately infront of the boy's poor face.

"Mine..." He whispered in your ear softly

You chuckled at his words and replied back "hello to you too perce"

Percy turned to the Son of Ares with a small grin before turning back to you.

"Like I said, mine." He said mockingly as the boy rolled his eyes.

"Damnit seaweed brain" The Son of Ares mumbled before walking off.

As the boy walked off you noticed how your boyfriend was staring at the boy clearly giving him a death stare.

"Perce?" you chuckled softly at his attitude. Percy turns his gaze from the Son of Ares to you clearly with a soft smile on his face.

"Yes [n/n]?" Percy smiled looking genuinely curious on what you were going to say.

"You know what it's nothing" you chuckled softly before giving him a light kiss.

Percy smiled before he pulled you into a deep kiss, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you closer to him. He then broke the kiss and smiled at you lovingly.

"You know babe, you're the cutest thing I've ever seen" Percy said lovingly before kissing your forehead.

"Oh Iam?" you smiled, Percy giggled a bit and hugged you closely.

"You are... Just look at you... You're so adorable" Percy spoke in a flirty tone, making you chuckle a bit.

"And you're hot... Like really hot" Percy added with a smirk creeping on his face.

"Alrighr babe, that's enough flirting coming from you for today" you chuckled softly clearly turning red

"Aww, come on it's fun flirting with you... I love when you blush like that." Percy gave you a teasing smirk with a chuckle.

"Whatever you say perce" you sighed as you rolled your eyes at him.

"You can't get rid of my flirting so keep up with me!" Percy giggled before kissing your neck and whispering.

You scoffed at his words

"Don't give me that attitude babe, I know you like it..." He whispered in your ear.

"Oh Is that a threat i hear?" you replied back chuckling.

"Maybe it is..." He whispered into your ear before sucking on your neck softly.

————𝐀/𝐍 :

THIS IS SO BAD OMG IM SO SORRY I WAS RUSHING 😭

EDIT :: I rewrote this two times and i still hate it 💔