octavian

𓆩♡𓆪
IN WHICH :: A fighting match with octavian leads into one thing to another.

༺𓆩✩𓆪༻

❝ Kinda mad that I didn't take a stab at it ❞

STEVE LACY - Bad habit

[ Percy × fem!reader ]

--

I think you've dropped something sweetheart” Percy smirked as he held your dagger in his hands, patiently waiting for it to be grabbed by you

“Perce—” His girlfriend smiled softly

Percy looks at you smiling as well before giving you a kiss on the cheek.

"you okay?"

“I'm fine, other than that im currently getting fought by your Arch nemesis” You chuckled at him in a gentle manner

"Yeah I i know sweetheart." He looked at octavian. "But that ends now" he smirked.

"What the hell are you doing with my girlfriend?!?" He screamed at the roman, octavian just smiled.

"Oh we we're just having a friendly spar here" he smirked.

"Don't friendly spar me, that's bullshit. She's obviously pissed" Percy snapped. He looks like he's about to lose it.

"Oh calm down percy." Octavian laughed.

"I promise you we were just having fun. Nothing happened." He smirked

"Yeah bullshit" he smirked at him. "Don't try to play the nice guy." Percy shouted "I know you want to hurt her."

"I won't hurt her.... much." Octavian smirked

Percy rolled his eyes. "I'm not letting you touch her you roman son of a goddess"

"But percy she's not your property, she clearly wants to have fun" Octavian smirked "she probably would enjoy a little sparring"

"A little sparring!? Dude you were trying to kill her! You know how much she hates fighting and yet you still wanted to fight her!"

"She could've just surrendered. I didn't harm her once" Octavian responded in defense. As if that's an acomplishment.

"She can't surrender even if she wanted to." Percy yelled "she's to stubborn to admit her defeat."

"But—" Octavian said. Percy cuts him mid sentence.

"Do you really want to hurt her that bad? Or is it just your own twisted desire and satisfaction of winning?!"

"She's a Greek, I'm Roman. A true Roman fights for his glory, something you probably know nothing about" Octavian barked.

"It's glory to hurt a girl who clearly hates fighting?" Percy asked.

"Yes." Octavian said as simple as it is.

"What is this misogyny bullshit?!" Percy shouted.