The Healer And The Hero

𓆩♡𓆪

IN WHICH :: Percy comes to the infirmary for the third time in a week

༺𓆩✩𓆪༻

❝ and if my whishes came true, it would've been you❞

TAYLOR SWIFT :: The one

[ Percy x Gn!Reader ]

——

"Percy, it's the fourth time this week" you sighed as you started walking towards the boy

Percy was covered in scars and wounds, his clothes being soaked in blood. He had cuts and slashes on different areas of his body. He walked with a limp, wincing with every step he takes, breathing heavily with heavy bags under his eyes. He was panting with each breath.

The boy turns to face you at the infirmary with the scar on his face as per usual where he would just smirk.

"What, can't a guy visit his favorite nurse now?" He shrugged at you as he sat down, the smug smile still being on his wounded face.

"Gods perce" the nurse rolled their eyes jokingly as they walked away and grabbed a towel

Percy chuckles as he leans against the wall and smirks and then crosses his arms as you were treating his wound. His eyes meet yours with that smirk.

"You know, I'm glad I got hurt just so I can see you" the boy chuckled,

"I saw you an hour ago perce" you sighed in response.

"Don't mind me, I'm just craving your attention." The son of Poseidon joked around as his smirk grew wider.

As he looked at you with just a twinkle in his eyes as he just gave you that smile he had.

"Mhm definitely, now actually tell me why are you here" she chuckled at him

He chuckles at the way you act as he chuckled along with you.

"Same as always, just a couple wounds of fighting, monster fighting, training, and all the stuff that could come from that."

"Percy" You sighed

"Did you train with luke?" The nurse tilted their head clearly unamused with the boy's excuse.

Percy groaned and just shook his head as he leaned against the wall.

"Wha– How'd you know? Well yeah but i regret it now- I thought since he's older he can teach me more but no instead he just beat me up"

"I told you to be careful" you whispered in a frustrated tone

The son of Poseidon sighs slightly as he nodded. "I knew I should've listen to you."

The demigod was covered in bruises that you didn't even know and his cuts on his side were also severe, also his face had a visible scar from where his cheek got cut and you were quite concerned at this moment wondering how he could be so careless yet still so nonchalant.

If anyone else had these kinds of wounds, it would have crippled them for a while, but the demigod still had a smirk on his face.

"Im warning you Jackson, this is the last time I'm patching you up" you sighed

The boy chuckles a bit at your attempt of anger

"Oh, come on, you know you'll still patch me up every time."

He said as he smirked again but his wounds were getting severe and the amount of blood lost is very noticeable.

"Percy, iam not having my boyfriend come here three times a week just to be severely injured!" The nurse groaned out clearly growing inpatient with him.

"Boyfriend?"

Percy's smirk grows a bit wider to a sort of smirk, now the color of his face turning red slightly that he couldn't hold back a small chuckle because he wondered why they kept denying how they felt about him.

"That's pretty cute, you know I like calling me that." He teased as he leaned closer to you, looking over at you with his sea-green eyes, it's as if the color is glowing in the dimmed infirmary.

"I- I promise didn't mean that" you stuttered nervously, looking away as your cheeks turned pink

He smirked as he laughed a bit as he looked at you.

"I'll take that as a yes darling." he smirked once more.

Percy smiles as he notices the blush on your face and couldn't help but smile even wider.

Without a care in the world, he walked up to you and wrapped his arms around you holding you in a tight hug.

"It's good to finally have you all to myself, sweetheart" he chuckled as he squeezed you tightly and his smile grew brighter seeing your adorable blushing face.

as you felt the tight squeeze of the son of Poseidon you could smell a hint of the ocean air coming from him which made you smile even more. It felt good and comforting to be around him knowing you would never have to leave his side again you were all his now.

"And trust me, I'm gonna make sure that your mine and mine alone."

Percy said as he squeezed you tightly, his grip was firm but also comforting as he had pulled you in and placed his head on your shoulder you could feel the soft touch of his soft curly hair.

"Oh? Well why don't you prove it then?" the healer teased

He chuckled as the son of Poseidon smirked again.

"Oh, I have a few ways to do that, sweetheart."

—————𝐀/𝐍 :

I MADE THIS AT 3 AM BECAUSE I COULDN'T SLEEP LMFAOAO