Prologue

" What? A cigarette?" She looked at a half used cigarette on the ground.
"Seriously? People come here to smoke. A place like this is hell. " She mumbled with teary eyes that were explaining the trauma she has been facing since the very beginning of that particular morning.....

 " She mumbled with teary eyes that were explaining the trauma she has been facing since the very beginning of that particular morning

*A few days Earlier*
" Okay students! Let me tell you something really amazing today. We archeologists not only study the remains of animals and stuff , but also humans so we can get a better understanding about the people who had lived there. Such research gives us the data about those particular people. This type of research is also helpful in medical fields but who is the person who gives this data? It's you the archeologists. "
"Sir ! We are not freashers now. Still we haven't visited even a single site. That's unfair. " Cherry spoke.
"I know we didn't take you there. But our institute wasn't in the best condition so we needed to work on certain things urgently. But now we are all yours. And I have decided our first ever tour would be at a mental asylum. And you know what type of data we gather at - " the professor continued with his boring lecture that no one was paying attention to.

* Later the same day *
" Mom we would be going on a trip to an abandoned asylum. You know I love abandoned places they are so intriguing. At least it is more interesting than those boring parties. I don't like it all you know I am an ambivert and I need some time to register my surroundings in a better way. There is no way I am going with you. Try to understand. " Yn was speaking continuously to convince her mother.
" But there is a huge signal issue in such areas. Neither I would have signals nor would you have. In such a situation how can I be sure you are okay or not ?" Her mother was trying to persuade her.
" Mom please."
" Okay go. I will explain to everyone on your behalf. Just be careful. " Her mother kissed her forehead and they both left for their respective rooms.

* On the day of the tour *

"Yn I need your help! " Cherry spoke looking extremely anxious.
"No! I won't help you to sneak your boyfriend in this time. Grow up cherry you have been doing this since school days. I am not helping you anymore. " Yn spoke and laughed out loud.
" Relax I will cover up for you both. But you will also help me to delay the arrival back to the city ." Yn spoke and held out her hand which cherry gladly took and they made a deal.
" EVERYONE WRITE YOUR ROLL NUMBERS ON THE REGISTER AND PROCEED. LAST ANNOUNCEMENT EVERYONE WILL BE GIVEN A TRACKER SO IF IN ANY CASE YOU GUYS GET SEPARATED FROM OTHERS WE CAN EASILY LOCATE YOU." the person who made the announcement walked away from the dice and stood in front of the students handling them their tracker bracelet one by one so no one gets left behind.
" Yn ?"
" Relax Cherry we can let him get inside easily so don't become the center of attention with your stupid expressions."
The students were walking towards the buses when all of the sudden loud screams of girls could be heard.  The staff ran towards them.
" What is this ? Why are you all screaming!" The professor was furious.
"Sir there is a lizard!" A random class fellow yelled and hid behind her friend.
"Are you guys serious? It's a fake lizard. Get inside!" The professor scolded them and walked back inside to complete his task. 
Yn and cherry were able to sneak Cherry's boyfriend and hide him in the last seat and sit there themselves so no one would know about the stunt they both were pulling.
Soon the buses started to drive towards their destination.
The asylum they were supposed to visit was located quite far from the city.
The bus drove and soon it was on the highway next to which were pretty scenery of fields , river and nature.
Cherry's boyfriend was tired of sitting in an uncomfortable position for so long . After making sure no one is noticing Yn and cherry let him sit beside them. As their class was Co so they had no issue.

' Okay students we will be at our location within 10 minutes. ' The teacher announced and stood near the bus door so he could get off before everyone.
Finally they were standing in front of their destination :
'The Abandoned Creepy Asylum'.
Everyone was dazed looking at the building.
Some students were extremely terrified , some were excited, some had no interest at all .
"This Asylum's closer has always been a mystery. There are a lot of theories related to this issue but none can be considered as a correct one because no investigation has been conducted here . " The teacher explained the background precisely.
"This place is thought to be haunted as well also there are creeps who keep wandering around this area they are usually drunkards so if you have an interaction with any person like this don't wait for a moment and run away from them. They aren't in their senses so they can kill you as well. I have got the permission for this place really hard so don't pull any stunt I won't be polite in such a case. Now you are allowed to walk inside and look for evidence. But none of you will cause any disturbance if you see something paranormal leave the spot and stay in groups for additional security. You can leave. And also meet me here in 2 hours. " The teacher said and also entered the asylum himself.

Almost everyone started to cough because of the sudden increase in dust particles in the air as they entered the building.
"Isn't this place extra big?" Yn asked the cherry who was whispering something in her mate's ear.
"She is literally the most selfish and self centered person I have ever seen!" Yn mumbled to herself and walked away fast.
"Woah!" She exclaimed looking at the huge reception area . Everything was scattered around. It looked like the people who used to be there left everything as it was with horrible stories buried beneath the blanket of uncountable lies.

She kept walking like a drug addict walking to get his drug. Suddenly all of the voices behind here became silent , all sensations she had become numb, everyone disappeared and all that was left was her in this place that contained thousands of untold stories.

She walked into the huge hall and saw a staircase, her curious mind led her to it and without thinking twice she was climbing the stairs. She was wearing gloves to protect her hands. Now those gloves had turned from white to brown because of the dusty railing she was holding for support. But she couldn't care about that as she was in another world at that time.
Outside the asylum was an extremely pretty garden with lots of wild plants and flowers.

She reached the upper floor and looked in front of her to see a huge window giving an extremely pleasant view of the garden

She reached the upper floor and looked in front of her to see a huge window giving an extremely pleasant view of the garden. She started to walk towards it and took a picture with her camera. Everything seemed alright till she reached the window and ....

"Ahhhhh!" She fell down not knowing which floor she was at and her head hit a log making her lose her consciousness within a second. Her hand hit a broken brick and her tracker broke. Leaving her stranded in that paranormal place all alone.