Part 13

*Raneen's pov*
"The disbelief I am feeling is something that can't be explained in words. My heart is feeling so much pain. I am feeling like having a heart attack that's how much this heart break has hurt me. The man I loved no no, the demon that successfully lured me is such a piece of trash." Raneen's heartbeat was getting faster with every second passing by.
She could feel Oscuro dragging the dagger on her arm which scared her to the extent that she even stopped breathing. She could sense that the dagger was sharp enough to cut through her bones.
"I was disappointed when you believed his stupid daily soap opera's story. I thought he might come up with something smart but it was my fault to get my hopes high for such a fool of a servant I have. He told me about soap operas, that they are famous amongst ladies and I think he's not that stupid after that. Look how he got you all wrapped up around his finger after he told you his tragic past." He laughed at her with his full heart.
Raneen scoffed that made Oscuro stop laughing.
"What did you just do?" He asked a bit annoyed at her reply.
"I was pitying you. My dear demon you are unknown to feelings so it's not Jake who was stupid but you. Low life? At least we got common sense and basic manners of living. Looks like you are low then these beings you call low. You are worse than animals then how can you even be compared to us humans?!" Raneen snarled. Oscuro hissed at her words that's how hard they hit his ego. He felt as if someone had slapped him with all their might.
Raneen didn't want to trigger him at all but he broke her heart and now he was shattering her self respect. She couldn't bear that and triggered him by mistake. Which she regretted within seconds. He had stabbed her hand and she felt as if her hand was no longer attached to her body. Raneen's blood was dropping so were her tears.
All the lovely moments she spent with him earlier started to flash in front of her eyes.

"Here eat this!" He held one of the fruits in front of her face. She didn't hold it.
"I know you are disturbed but if you let it all be then we might never be able to get out of here."
He tried to convince her through this way but to no avail.
"If we want to leave this place we need energy." He tried again.

She remembered their first ever interaction. Or maybe her first interaction with him.

"Hey hey I am an ally. Don't be scared I am also stranded here just like you." He spoke hurriedly.

She remembered when he was trying hard to make her believe in his innocence and herself being a foolish idiot believed him.

"Why? Why....... di..did....... you slap..... m....me ?" She asked in a hoarse voice.
Yeah he slapped her hard.
"Relax I am an ally. You were in a kind of anxiety attack I had to bring you back I tried everything but you weren't waking up. If you think I am lying check your clothes they are wet and see here this is the cup through which I splashed water on you. But you didn't give any response."
He spoke in panic so she won't get any wrong idea.

She remembered the time when she first thought that he was an innocent soul because who the hell slaps the other person to bring them back to consciousness.

Ahhhh!!!!"extremely scared scream was heard from the room he entered moments ago.
Her heart sank.
"HEY !!! MUTE LADY SAVE ME FROM THIS MONSTER!!!!" He yelled.
"Come here please."he was almost crying.
She stood up slowly and walked towards his direction to see him standing on a chair weeping.
She knocked the door to tell him about her arrival.
He looked at her and desperately pointed at a direction.
She saw a little mouse running there.

The time he made her laugh without any specific reason.

"How can you smile in this cruel situation?" The question came out naturally.
"Because smiling makes things less hard for me. What good will a frown instead of a smile do?" He asked her a question.

She remembered asking him a question and him making her speechless.

"I don't know about pretty faces if yours isn't one of them. But one thing I know is I can't look at you other than admiration right now.
This was enough, a smile appeared on her face for the first time.