Part 7

"Hey?" She whispered.
"Oscuro!" He replied.
"What?"
"My name." He replied.
"It's nice and... intimidating."
"Thanks"
"Anyway how did you fred yourself?" She asked quietly.
"I am awake since long time now. But these people aren't moving from this spot." Oscuro spoke in pure frustration.
"Yeah so what do we do?" She asked.
"Play dead." He spoke calmly as if they weren't going to kill him or something.
She kept quiet playing dead but the luck didn't seem to be in their favor at that moment.

*On road*.
"This is the dead end." Raneen's mother spoke holding her heart.
"Where the hell is this stupid asylum at!" Her father also yelled for this first time because it was the end of patience for both of them.
"I think we need some rest honey." Finally Raneen's mother spoke.
They started to drive towards the nearest guesthouse after entering its address on GPS.

"All hail......." The strange pupil were chanting something continuously may be they were doing some kind of ritual. At this moment Raneen regretted her decision of peaking at them. She cursed herself for that moment. She was still in her thoughts when she heard a long silence. It was suddenly too silent that she could hear the sounds of rustling leaves. Her heart started to drown imagining the worst possible scenarios.
Her limbs felt relaxed all of the sudden that's when she realized Oscuro had untied her. She immediately sat up and looked at him who was constantly looking here and there to find the shortest escape route.
"If we go through this route..." Oscuro kept speaking quietly but she wasn't listening to any of that.
"Oscuro.." she spoke slowly.
"But this route can also be a little dangerous...."
He was speaking continuously.
"I love you!" She spoke a little louder.
"But the other route....- what?" He looked at her with wide eyes.
"What did you just say?" He asked again paying his all attention to her.
"Oscuro! I love you. " She spoke with teary eyes.

"I never knew I loved you till I saw you getting thrown away from me. I didn't know I loved you until I was about to hold your hand but you drifted away from me. I never knew I loved you until my heart started to bleed at the sight of your wounds. I never knew I love you till I thought of a life out of this hell and the sole person who was on my mind,were you. I never knew I loved you until I saw my reflection in your eyes. I never knew I loved you until the sight of you being unconscious stabbed my heart multiple times. I never knew I loved you until i felt protection by just being near to you. I never knew I loved you until I felt miserable without you. I never knew I loved you since the beginning Oscuro it has been you since the start it was always you.
I don't know how to express my feelings so you can see my bare heart but all I can say is if you ask me to jump off the roof saying you are standing down to save me I will Oscuro I will."

Her eyes were constantly shedding tears showing how sincere she was. Meanwhile his unstoppable tears showed how deep her words hit him. He was speechless and she was overwhelmed. They didn't know what to do with eachother at the moment. They were at loss of words. But aren't words meaningless when hearts are connected. They could feel each and every emotions in themselves communicating. There eyes were talking with eachother but all that was silent was their tongue . They were speaking without words , in a way that was out of this world out of these dimensions. They were in a world where it was only them and their love nothing else. She felt as if she died right now there won't be a regret that she didn't confess to him with her real emotions.
On the other hand he appeared as messed up as her. But soon he controlled his emotions and got up.
"I know from where we can escape." Oscuro replied.
They stood up to walk but Raneen's legs all of the sudden felt wobbly. She was falling down even tho she was trying her best to stand. Her blood sugar levels were low. Oscuro understood the situation in no time. He immediately started to search for something edible. He was certain about the presence of something like that in that room. But to his dismay there was nothing like that in there.
"Here!" He heard a hoarse voice coming from behind. He turned around to see an old and apparently porcelain looking man staring at him with his dead eyes.
The man appeared like a standing and walking dead body. He was wearing an odd dress with a big coat type something covering him from his neck to half of his legs. His shoes were tacky and his pants had a lot of rust color stains and dark brown stains. His head was covered with a large hat that was torn from various spots. He was holding a big fruit and a glass in his hands.
"Who are you?!" Oscuro appeared cold and cautious instead of him who appeared anything but living.
"This chit chat can be done later. You wanna save her or what?" The man spoke with difficulty.
It seemed like he hasn't spoke for years. Oscuro looked at her whose eyes were open but she was fainting because of hypoglycemia.
He immediately took that fruit from his hands and was about to feed her but the man stopped him.
"She won't be able to get up with only that. First make her drink this."
"Okay!" Oscuro held the glass in his hands and his heart sank for a moment but he made her drink it anyway.
Raneen felt something metallic on her tongue.
Her eyes opened and after her vision got clearer she saw oscuro holding her by her neck. She felt so weak all of the sudden. Her heart beat was slow so was her breathing. Her head was still supported by him. And all her weight was on him. He was fixing her hair strands that kept falling on her face. He was smiling to see her slowly getting her consciousness back.
"You okay?" Oscuro asked smiling. But this smile was something she never saw on his face the whole time she was with him. He wasn't smiling but slightly smirking. Maybe it was all in her head or was it something else she was too exhausted to interpret that. She simply closed her eyes again still leaning on him completely but his embrace was something she liked, it was the only physical contact they had so far. She won't allow him to hold her if she was capable of sitting with open eyes for 5 minutes straight. Her mind was hazy and her limbs were completely immovable. She could hear him mumbling slowly but everything he was saying was not understandable to her. She couldn't focus on what he was saying.
She opened her eyes to hear a scary hoarse voice. She looked at him horrified because he was looking like a chalk statue. Suddenly her body started to get extremely hot. She felt as if she suddenly got a lot of energy out of nowhere. She got up and moved away from that man within a second.
Oscuro heart was about to come out because of her fast moment. Oscuro held his heart immediately and his expressions changed to extremely shock looking at her so energetic all of the sudden.