Part 11

"Welcome back.." she heard an evil voice in her left ear between her sobs before she could turn to see who it was the voice spoke again.
"Welcome back to the hell." Raneen's heart stopped beating.

"Welcome to hell.....or should I say welcome back to hell..." After listening to these words Raneen's whole body started to burn as if she was placed under the dazzling sunlight in the noon over heated sand. The sensation of getting burned only grew stronger and stronger every passing second. She opened her eyes only to find herself tucked properly in the bed with no body in her room. She was still at the hospital. Her parents were nowhere near her, they were probably filling the formalities before her discharge.
She looked around the room. Her breaths were irregular as if she had been running for days. She was hyperventilating. Her eyes were wide-open. The sleeveless shirt she had worn was completely wet due to the intense sweating. Her hands were shivering. She could feel the shivers going down her spine. She felt an adrenaline rush in her body. She closed her eyes only to see Oscuro being dragged by those horrible people and his fragile state made her open her eyes in horror.
A chilly wave ran down her spine. What if he is alive? What if he is waiting for her? What if she can still live that beautiful dream with him? Thinking of all these she stood up and wore her sandals in a hurry. Her mother placed those before running the remaining errands. Raneen saw a notepad placed near her. She immediately wrote a short note and ran out of the hospital. The hospital wasn't located much far from the asylum it was only a 45 minute drive from there. Raneen took a few bills from her mother's pouch before rushing out.
She took a taxi and went straight to the asylum.

On the other side in the hospital.
"Wake up Raneen darling it's time to head ho-" Raneen's mother spoke sweetly but looking at the empty bed made her silent. She thought maybe Raneen was in the toilet but her throat dried when she saw a servant coming out of the toilet.
"Hey... Do you know where did the patient in this room go?" Her mother asked panicking.
"No mam." The servant replied and walked out.
Her eyes caught the sight of the note placed on the side table she grabbed it and what she read in it made her gulp down hard.
At that moment the door knob twisted and the person entered the room was no other than Raneen's father.
"Where is Raneen?" He asked. He was still unknown about all the happenings.
Her mother simply forwarded the note and sat on the bed.
"Dad Oscuro needs me. I know you might think that I am being stupid but I can't be sure that he is no more until I see it all myself. I promise once I am sure about him I will come back. But if he is alive and I get late and ....he dies in my hands then I won't be able to forgive myself. He is my first and last love after you and mom. I am going back to asylum. I love you dad. I love mom please tell her on my behalf in case I never return. And if you find Oscuro alive in my absence please take him in he has no where to go he is my love I can't see him suffering. Your beloved daughter."
Raneen's father instantly took out his mobile phone from his pocket and called the police department.
The case was a little strange so he had to visit the police station himself along with his wife.
At that time Raneen was already in front of the asylum. She gave all the dollar bills to the taxi driver and took a dash to the asylum.
"Oscuro!!!" She was calling out for him the same way she was calling for him in her lovely dream.
"Oscuro!!!!" No response made her sink a little but she didn't lose the hope and kept running while calling him.
"Darling listen to my voice it's me not an illusion please reply." Her heartbeat was getting faster and faster every passing second. What if she was already late.
"Oscuro!!!!" She tripped over something and fell face first on the ground her nose started to bleed and the foot which got twisted when she first got stuck in the asylum got twisted again.
She looked on the ground to find her tapped tracker along her bag pack. She got a little confused when the same whisper made her frozen.
She looked back only to find herself again in the same hall in which she felt the whispers in the start. Her brain alarmed her with a flash back.