The Audition

Clara is currently staying with her older brother Iain until she finds a place of her own in Central London which will be a lot easier for her to commute to auditions as her brother lives outside of central which isn't very convenient for her.
"Iain have you seen my left pointe shoe? It's missing and it can't be missing right now I need it!"
"Clara are you kidding me it's 7:30 stop shouting I've just come off of the night shift!"
"No Iain I need them I can't go to my audition without them! Also could you drive me into central pleaseeeee" she flutters her eyes at him
"You're joking right! I've just finished work I don't wanna be driving anymore"
"Pleaseeeee Iain, I am your favourite"
"Shut up Clara I don't have a favourite sister! But fine I'll take you, but you better ace this audition and get my a seat front and centre for your opening night!"
"You're the best I love you so much" she kisses his cheek

She finds her left missing pointe shoe grabs all her gear and gets into Iain's car and puts her headphones in to get focused and in the zone.
On their way they get stuck in a tad bit of traffic.
"Iain I've got like 20 minutes till I need to be there"
"Clara I can't just rammed into the car in front there's traffic!"
"Sorry I just really want this job like super badly!"
Dancing for the Royal Ballet Company is something Clara has dreamed of ever since she saw her first Nutcracker, in fact she was named after Clara the lead in the show.
"Clare bear I know you want this and you can't have put any more effort into rehearsing for this audition, I know you've got this"
They pull up to the audition venue, Clara takes a deep breath before getting out of the car and heading in.

She enters the Royal Ballet studio grabs her audition number and starts stretching grabbing her ballet shoes for warm up with the company teacher. Before long it was time to put her pointes on and start her audition.

She's doing perfect, perfect turnout, perfect pirouettes and perfect height on her jumps. Until goes for her grande jete and she comes down funny on her ankle and yells out in pain looking down at her ankle which her bone sticking out and pouring with blood. She starts turning pale and feeling very faint.
The audition panel rush to her side to assist her.
"I-I'm so s-sorry this wasn't s-supposed to happen" The tears start rolling down her face onto the floor.
"Clara please don't panic, I know my words mean nothing right now but someone's phoning an ambulance for you and we're gonna get you the help you need, but I do want you to know that we loved your performance and we're definitely considering you for a spot on the company. We're really sorry Clara"
That's the moment when Clara eyes turned to darkness.