Douze

It's been 4 months since my scary encounter. My baby has been doing great since the incident.

Today is the 7 month date so I've decided to take maternity photos. Josh has not let me out of his sight since the hospital thing. He's even convinced me to move into his house while Terrell has moved his boyfriend and friends  into my old house. It's been good living with Josh so far, I've still been working a lot trying to make enough money so I can take a long needed break when baby girl comes.

Ok coco look this way my favourite photographer Luke says as I pose in my dress.

 Josh PovYo she looks good uce John says to me while  some of the family watch Coco take her photos

Josh Pov
Yo she looks good uce John says to me while some of the family watch Coco take her photos. Yeah I say while kinda getting nervous because I also invited my mom to meet coco for the first time today. As we are still sitting my mom texts saying she's outside so I go outside to get her.

Hey momma I say kissing her cheek, and grabbing her hand and leading her inside. Do you really like her son she ask as we walk into the shoot room. Yeah mom you know we aren't officially together yet but she's my girl I say honestly. Proud of you son my mom says as I hug her.

Coco Pov
Is that Josh's mom Terrell says fixing my hair. No way I say getting nervous trying to not to look at her. Go be bold go over there and say something Terrell says guiding me to her. Hello Mrs Fatu I say putting my hand out for her to shake but instead she pulls me into a hug. It's so good to finally meet you  afafine faaletulafono she says making me look curious and confused. It means daughter in law just goggled it Terrell whispers to me. Oh thank you I say smiling while she smiles kindly. Well tonight we are having our annual barbecue I bet josh has already informed you she says while I actually remember Josh mentioning it that morning. Oh yes we will be there I say smiling. Great well I just wanted to meet you personally before the event and I get super busy she says before walking away with Josh. Oh you did that girl John says goofily. As i sit a while waiting for Josh to come back inside I play rock paper scissors with Jeyce. I've never thought being a mom figure would be cool but Jeyce actually makes me excited to raise a kid. Y'all ready josh says coming back inside. Making me and Jeyce grab our things, and head to our car.

As we're driving to his moms house I start folding my dress up and placing it in my bag. You looked good today josh says rubbing my thigh. Thanks J I say rubbing the back of his mullet. I think I could hit it in the car right now he says making my mouth drop. Shut uppp I say looking behind to see if Jeyce heard. He got his headphones on he can't hear nothing Josh says pulling into his moms driveway. Let's go bud Josh says opening the door for me and Jeyce. Thank you I say while Josh leads us into the backyard. Heyy ucee Josh's say while waving to everyone while Jeyce goes to find his cousins. Go sit down I'll make you a plate Josh says while I'm rubbing my actually big big belly. As I sit down by myself i hear a familiar voice. Coco over here trinity says patting a empty seat besides her. Hi trin I say hugging her. Hey boo this is Almia, Joseph's wife (Solo). Hi she says as she gets up hugging me, and this is Takecia Josh's ex wife Trinity says making me stop in my tracks. Hi she says smiling. Hi I say not knowing if I should hug or, or just sit down. Come here, wow your about to pop aren't you she ask hugging me kindly. Yeah I say letting go of the hug and sitting down still confused about the whole encounter. I feel like I should be punching her but instead I love her energy. As me and the girls talk for a while Josh comes over with my plate with extra of everything the way I like it. Here babe he says putting extra napkins by me. Hey Takecia Josh says hugging her. Hey Josh she says smiling. Yes I'm happy they have a great co-parenting relationship but I don't know it felt odd to watch someone hug the man who you've been sleeping with for a while. I think Trinity senses my uncomfortableness and rubs my arm. Hey John showed me your pictures I loved the dress she says taking my attention from Josh and his ex wife still talking. Oh thank you I say no longer hungry and just wanting to leave, me and Josh aren't officially dating of course but I thought he would be less friendly to other females. I'm going going go find the bathroom I say escaping the group of women and Josh. Hey Mrs Fatu where's the restroom I ask her as she's placing hotdogs in a pan. It's upstairs to the left go inside make yourself at home she's says smiling. As I enter the bathroom I stare at the mirror until someone knocks on the door.

🎀𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓🎀