six. heart monitor

six. heart monitor

Aster awoke with a burly arm wrapped around his waist and his head lying on a wall of muscle

Aster awoke with a burly arm wrapped around his waist and his head lying on a wall of muscle. His legs tangled with the man's hairy legs. He let out a small breath as his eyes looked up to see Derek still sleeping. He adjusted so that his head could lie on the back of his hand, allowing him to get a better view. A smile crept onto his lips as he watched the werewolf inhale and exhale slowly.

"Stop staring, it's distracting," Derek let out in a groggy voice. Aster rolled his eyes and his smile disappeared as he let his head lay back against Derek's chest. The man strengthened his grip on Aster's naked hip, causing the deputy to glance up at him. "But I feel like being distracted."

"Not today," Aster declared as he pecked Derek's rough lips. He pulled away, trying not to be sucked into another round of the intimate acts that went on practically the entirety of the previous day. "I have to get to the station."

"You can afford to be late," Derek whined. Despite his ability to stop Aster from removing himself from the stained blanket and sheets, he simply watched his bare body make its way around the room. "I definitely missed this view."

"And you will continue to," Aster teased. The McCall man pulled his boxers up to his waist. He then turned to face the man in his bed to prevent Derek from getting even more pent-up. "Now... I need to take a shower and you need to get back to teaching Scott control."

"Or..." Derek let out as he tossed the sheets, revealing his naked body to the cold air of the room. He stood up and walked over to where Aster stood. "We could have some fun in the shower. Kill two birds with one stone."

Aster couldn't help but chuckle as he gazed into Derek's piercing green eyes. He ran his tongue along his lips, ready to speak. He felt a need for the offer to come true. "You're lucky you're cute."

"Don't forget hot, sexy, and-" "Don't ruin the moment," Aster interrupted the man before leaping forward and joining their lips together in a feverish kiss.

Derek leaned down to place his hands on the back of Aster's knees before lifting him off the ground. The latter wrapped his legs around the werewolf's waist, now feeling Derek's hands and hard bulge against his rear. Derek carried him in the direction of Aster's shower before closing the door with his foot.