Welcoming Everyone

Stiles' POV

"Oh come on Scott, do I really have to co-" I was just complaining to Scott, when all of a sudden there is a bright flash.

...................

I've been sitting in this room for a while now on a seat that I found Infront of this big screen. Where am I? Was my first thought before there was another bright flash, and I see someone standing there...Is that Scott? Yeap, that's him. "Scotty! Do you know what we're doing here?" I ask him, trying to find out if he knows what this place is. Where we have somehow teleported to. Whoa...we've teleported somewhere.

"Hello? Does anyone know where we are?" I hear Allison's voice come from somewhere. That's when Scott runs over to her asking if she's okay, which she replies with yes.

We wait there for a few more minutes, every couple of seconds there is a flash of light, signaling someone else getting here. Now there a quite a few people, those people being me, Scott, Allison, Dad (Noah/the sheriff), Lydia, Jackson, Derek, Peter?, Melissa, Isaac, Erica, Boyd and Coach, hold on... Why coach?

Then my thoughts are interrupted, when the screen lights up and has five words on it that I never really thought I would see...

The life of Stiles Stilinski