I'm fine

Stiles' POV

"So why are we reacting to Bilinski?" I heard coach ask. When will he get it right?

"I think I have to agree with you there coach, why are we reacting to him?" Obviously Jackson says, can't he say anything nice about me, or even to me?.

"Well how about we all stop talking and find out?" "Yeah, for once I agree with sourwolf, lets just keep watching the videos and we can see if there's a reason.

Loading Angst...

"What's wrong with me/Stiles?" Me, Scott and dad ask at the same time.

By now no one is smiling like how they were before. "Well I don't think anyone is going to tell us, so I guess we just have to keep watching and find out?" Lydia suggests, and we all nod.

As soon as the video finishes, everyone bursts with questions.

"What happens to me? And who am I yelling at?"

"Why did I say that to Stiles?"

"Why would I forget Stiles?"

"Why does Stiles have a gun up to his head?"

"Why does he have blood on his hands?"

"Why does he look so pale, and have tape over his mouth?"

"Can everyone just please stop!?" I try to yell over everyone, and I think it works as all heads turn to me. "As Lydia said before, lets just keep watching, then maybe our questions will be answered."

"Okay, then when will the next video come up?" Jackson asks.

Loading Nogitsune...

"Now"

"Wait" I say trying to process what that has just shown us. "So that video is saying that I get...Possessed by something called a Nogitsune?"