You think you can kill me?

Stiles" POV

"Why would a Nogitsune want to possess Stiles? " Derek and Peter ask, scrunching their noses slightly. "And what is that supposed to mean?" I ask accusingly. "Well I think what we mean, is that it could choose anyone, anything to possess and it chooses someone who is human, and not a werewolf or any other supernatural person." Derek explains to me.

"What are you getting into now?" I hear dad mutter under his breath. "Well I don't think I can choose if I get Possessed can I?" I ask, not wanting an answer.

"How can you even get unpossessed?" Scott asks (I don't know if that's a word, just pretend it is). "I think we figure it out anyway, so I guess we just have to wait until it happens." Erica says, trying to convince everyone. "But we still have to know as much as we can so we can stop the deaths and bad things that happen." Scott says. But we can't save everyone if it's bound to happen, is all I want to tell him, but I keep it to myself.

Loading Nogitsune...

"Well I guess we're just going to keep watching them anyway."

"How powerful am I? And how many people have I killed?" I whisper, afraid of the answer. "That is why we need to know more, so no one gets killed." Scott says once again.

(What it says on this screen is in this writing. Also pretend that they know who the Dread Doctors are, otherwise it will take even longer to explain everything to them. Sorry about all of this writing, it's just to explain to them about Donovan, and it's that long because I got it off of a website.)

Before continuing this is to explain the history Donovan (the one you will be watching) has with Noah Stilinski.

Donovan's father was a cop and 's partner before he became the sheriff. In a shootout, Donovan's father was paralyzed after getting shot in his spine. Donovan was in a motorcycle accident while trying to get to the hospital to see his father. His injuries required surgery internal bleeding. He needed a skin graft afterwards which would make him a genetic chimera.

He would hold a grudge against Stilinski for believing he hid and called for back up instead of helping his father. It only deepened when he applied to be a Sheriff's Deputy to be a cop like his father and was not allowed. He frequently threatens to kill him. The Sheriff says he is aware of Donovan's issues due to the testing he underwent when applying to work there.

Another thing you have to know before watching the video is this..

Donovan is captured on suspicion of breaking and entering and for breaking his parole by carrying a loaded pistol. While being transferred, Donovan, his lawyer and two guards are attacked by Tracy Stewart. He escapes but is cornered by the Dread Doctors. They drill into the side of his head and inject him with mercury.

He is brought to the Dread Doctors' lair where they finish his transformation. They strap him to a table in their lair and begin to pull his teeth out and new teeth grow in their place. Later, Theo manipulates him into attacking Stiles to hurt the sheriff emotionally.

(That's all)

"So this Theo kid hurts Stiles to hurt me?" Dad says with tears in his eyes, and I know He's blaming himself for what might happen in the future. "Dad, it's really not your fault."

Loading Donovan and Stiles...

No one said anything, not knowing what to say. But what can you really say to that? You Don't know who to feel bad for...Me or Donovan.

.....................................

Sorry about all of the explaining, I just had to make sure they knew what they were reacting to.