⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎...𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 ⋙

●~●~●~●~● ●~●~●~●~●

●~●~●~●~● ●~●~●~●~●

ℍ𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝔹𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕤/ 𝔾𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝕋𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝𝕤 𝕓𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕖𝕖𝕜𝕖𝕟𝕕
𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕀 𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝔸𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕓𝕪 ℝ𝕠𝕓𝕚𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕞𝕡𝕒𝕘𝕟𝕖 𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕥 𝕓𝕪 𝕁𝕒𝕟𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕖 𝕄𝕠𝕟á𝕖
𝔸𝕘𝕠𝕣𝕒 ℍ𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕤 𝔹𝕪 𝔻𝕠𝕛𝕒 ℂ𝕒𝕥
𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕓𝕪 𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝔽𝕒𝕚𝕪𝕒𝕫

●~●~●~●~● ●~●~●~●~●

"You should be watchin and cheerin for me on the sidelines ma", a man chuckled. He leaned against your baby, your car, his eyes focused on your rear. 

An annoyed escapes from you as you remove your head from under your car hood. You grabbed a hold of the hood and placed the hood holder back into place before allowing the hood to drop slamming close. The guy quickly moves off your ride due to the loud slam

"Woah woah easy", he chuckled. "Back up before I leave trail marks all over your face", you frowned up at him.

"Whoaaa", he laughed putting his hands up mocking defense. "I'm just saying I wouldn't want to leave exhaustion all over that pretty lil face of yours",

"How about you put money where your mouth is".

"How about I beat you and you get this d*ck", he chuckled grabbing at his nuts momentarily

causing you to look away releasing a chuckle.

"Say that to me again when your bulge is bigger than that loose cash in your pocket", you scoffed.

A collection of ooos and laughs echo out from the crowd surrounding us. The guy looked offended a scope present on his face.

"Fuck you let's do this", he snapped storming towards his car. He was driving a bright yellow 999 Nissan Skyline GT-R R34. It had fiery marks on its side. It was an ugly sight for such a fast and nice car.

"Way ahead of you", you scoffed circling around to get inside your ride. Closing the driver door you check over everything before gripping your wheel with one hand. The pink LED lights on your wheel and dashboard graced your brown skin. Revving up your car you signaled the announcer that your baby was all good and ready to go.

"Alright everyone outta the way outta the way!", The announcer said shooing everyone off to the sidelines. Once he was sure everyone was out of the way he faced your car and the guy's.

"Alright alright you ready", he asked pointing to the guy's car. He revved up his car. "Hear that babybbyy!", the guy cackled at you from his car. You didn't even glance his way.

"You ready", the announcer asked you. You revved your car up answering his question.

"Alright here we go then!", The announcer shouted making the people cheer along with the sound of our revving up cars. He fished out some panties out of his pocket. He kissed the pantyliner area and then tossed them into the air. The used panties fell back towards the ground. As soon as the lace brushed up against the asphalt we took off.

"Whoo!", the announcer turned to his side as we whizzed right past him.

The guy and I took off at the same time. The audience quickly rushed after us filling in the spots we left. Their figures jumped up and down as they cheered for the racers.

Pulling down on your gearshift you picked up speed. Glancing over momentarily you made eye contact with the guy. He blew you a kiss before speeding up. You watched as he moved towards the front taking first place. You glanced at your speed-o-meter, the needle increasing higher than decreasing down towards the sigh as it grew in speed.

A small curve came up causing the both of you to turn the wheel to avoid crashing. Soon you went back into a straight line. The guy moves his car side to side blocking you from passing him up. You whipped your wheel side to side taking up both sides of the road trying to past him, but he kept up with you.

"Not today ma!", he cackled glancing at you through his rearview mirror.

Releasing an annoyed curse you stopped moving your ar side to side to wait for an opening to pass him.

You guys hit another short curve. Nailing the turn he was still in first place with you in second. Shifting his gear he picked up in speed slightly.

People who were strolling down the streets of their city at night heard you coming a mile away. By the. time they glanced in the direction of the monstrous sounds the two of you already whipped past them like loud thieves in the night. Backfire shot out from both of the cars lighting up the dark asphalt streets.

A long curve came up causing you to shift your gear into neutral. Turning your car you drifted along the curve so did he. Your drifting skills weren't good, but it'll do. The guy's eyes widened when he saw you were now beside him. Giving him a smirk, you took one hand off the wheel. Puckering your lips up you kiss the back of your middle finger before grabbing your gear shift. Shirting your baby back into drive you straight your car out and passed him out.

"YOU BITCH", you hear him shout from his car. You released a chuckle your eyes focused on the winning line in sight.

"I ain't letting no h*e beat me", he hissed pressing a button in his car. NOS, Nitrous Oxide, pumped into the veins of his car. Releasing a horsepower roar his car took off zooming past yours.

The guy's back was pinned back against his seat as he rocked towards the winning line. Making a repeated asking sound you shook your head. "Too soon baby", you scoffed amused before pressing the red button labeled N20 button. Releasing a siren scream all the red fingers on your dashboard went to the highest number. Horsepower was pumped into the veins of your baby before taking off. Being pinned back against your seat you zoomed past the guy crossing the finishing line ten seconds after him.

"NOOOOO", the guy screamed slamming his hand against his wheels.

Releasing a laugh you slowed your car down as you approached the huge crowd cheering for you. Whipping your car to the side you slowed to a stop and then got out. The announcer pushes this way through the crowd. "Here you god madam", he chuckled placing the huge bag of cash into your hand.

"Thank you", you smiled eyeing the thousands in the ziplock bag. You noticed the guy sitting in his car glaring at you. Sending him a wink you got into your car and closed the door. The people cheered for you as you revved your car up. Your wheels created a screeching noise against the asphalt before taking off further down the street. You watched as the crowd grew smaller and smaller you drove farther and farther away until you hit the interstate entering the open road.

Reaching over to your passenger seat you grabbed a hold of your polaroid. Immediately your eyes went towards the initials. S+Y.

Releasing a sigh you held the polaroid outside the window, the small material fought against your hand the wind making the small photo want to desperately free itself from your fingers.

"Goodbye", you scoffed releasing the Polaroid then grabbed your gear shift. You sped further down the road leaving the Polaroid to the dust.

●~●~●~●~● ●~●~●~●~●