⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... 𝐿𝑎𝑝 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳 ⋙

●~●~●~●~● ●~●~●~●~●

●~●~●~●~● ●~●~●~●~●

"That's insane", Neveah sighed shaking her head at you upon hearing what has been happening to you these past weeks.

The two of you were working at a nightclub that actually paid decent. Wearing short skirts that barely covered your ass and a top that rode up under your chest giving an uncomfortably tight feeling. Besides the uniform, a few grabs from drunken customers were worth the 24 an hour salary. The place also didn't do background checks when hiring, so that was a plus.

"How much you got left", she asked leaning against the small high round table. "About 8,000", you groaned. "I thought it was ten grand last we talked", she questioned. "I crashed one of their cars", you told. "Fuck y/n", she groaned.

"It's not too bad, just a couple more races", you sighed placing the empty glasses off the table and onto your tray. "A lot more races and this fucking job", she scoffed. "It's not so bad once you get used to the grabbing and low tips, it'll be a breeze".

"I guess", you sighed. "Besides I'll share my tips with you", she offered. "You don't have to Neveah", you replied. "It's fine need to spend my money on something", she chuckled. "Such a sugar mommy", you chuckled while walking away to tend to customers.

"Walking away without giving me some sugar, I'm deducting that from your allowance!", she called after making you shake your head at her and failing to fight back a smile.

The room of the nightclub was dark besides the soft glow of red lights that soon shifted into each color of the rainbow until it turned back into magenta repeating the whole process again. Maneuvering yourself between and pass the bodies of people lingering by their tables, their friends, family, or someone they trying to take home. Before you could reach the bar you felt someone hook an arm around your hips and yanked you back.

"The hell", you went to fuss only to be met with bright familiar blue eyes. Unwrapping his arm from around your waist his hand settled on the skin of your thigh. "Wow what a small world", Gojo chuckled the bottom of his thumb rubbing tempting circles against your skin.

"Stop grabbing the waitress before you get us kicked out again", Shoko sighed nearby. She sat at the center of the seat behind the table in the half-circle booth.

"Come on we know this one", Gojo replied somehow maneuvering you around until your back was pressed against his chest. Resting his chin on top of your shoulder, his hand inched closer in between your legs. His fingers nearly disappearing underneath your skirt. "And besides all those girls were happy to sit with me".

"Because they wanted tips", Suguru commented from across.

"Yeah, my tip", Gojo scoffed amused.

"Can I go now", you sighed going to stay up, but Gojo's other hand grabbed a hold of your hip. "So soon? Don't you want my tip", he asked his breath fanning against your ear. "You mean a tip", you corrected. "Sure", he chuckled.

"Why are you working here", Shoko asked blowing out smoke that nearly fogged up your vision of her.

"I have to pay you guys back remember", you replied. "Not a whole lot of money", Shoko stated. "I have a due date don't I", you questioned.

"No you don't", Suguru answered.

"We just want our money back in full, meaning you'll be our little servant until every penny is paid", Gojo added.

"Please don't call me that", you cringed. "Our little driver then", he corrected. "We get majority of the money with every race you win, of course we'll give you some to last until the next race".

"Great", you sighed annoyed. "Oh? You were trying to the money fast to get rid of us?", he teased. "Yeah no offense", you replied.

"None taken", Shoko sighed.

"Greatly taken? That's an extra hundred you owe", Gojo huffed.

"What?!", you snapped.

"See ya", he giggled planting a kiss against your cheek before allowing you to stand up and stood up to walk away. "Byeee", Shoko hummed waving you a small goodbye. Putting her cigarette out she followed behind him in pursuit.

Before you could walk off to head to the bar a hand snatched around your wrists. "What now", you huffed looking back seeing it was Suguru.

"Quit this job", he ordered, not asked. "Didn't you hear me earlier, I need to pay you guys back", you frowned.

Gripping your wrist tightly he pulled you towards him a bit while standing up to his full height nearly towering over you.

"We won't accept desperate money", he frowned slightly.

"Desperate money", you scoffed. "Money is money".

"...Sure", he replied before leaning in his nose nearly touching yours. "Quit", was all he said before releasing your wrists and walked off towards the exit to rejoin Gojo and Shoko.

Wiping a hand down your face you released a frustrated groan. The hell did he mean they don't accept desperate money?

"Need me to get the bouncer", Neveah asked appearing beside you. "No, I'm fine", you sighed looking her way. "What happened", she asked. "My due date extended, I guess", you answered taking your name tag off and handing it to her.

"Quitting already?", she scoffed amused. "Yep, fuck this job", you replied. "I know that's right", she hummed.

"And fuck Karen I hope she catches more diseases than the broken marriages she got", you said loud enough for Karen to glare your way.

"I'm out!", you shouted making your way for the exit.

"Text you after work!", Neveah exclaimed.

●~●~●~●~● ●~●~●~●~●