⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... 𝐿𝑎𝑝 𝑇𝑤𝑜 ⋙

●~●~●~●~● ●~●~●~●~●

●~●~●~●~● ●~●~●~●~●

"No matter how good of a driver you are....you'll never outrun me", his tatted hand with veins slightly popping from underneath his skin like the devil trying to break free. The black, predatory nails that matched with the rings of hell around his wrists kneaded at the skin on your throat.

"It's either end up in a ditch or with me, baby".

The sound of the horn earfucking your ear pulled you from your deep sleep. Jumping out of your bed, you quickly rushed towards the window and pulled the curtains aside. An irritated sigh escaped from your throat when you saw the familiar white hair and a white 1970 Dodge Charger R/T. 

Quickly you threw some clothes on and rushed downstairs. Once Gojo spotted you leaving your house he lifted his palm off the horn to wave at your approaching form.

"There you are runaway", he smiled leaning back in his designer seat.

"Did you have to keep blowing the horn like that", you frowned folding your arms.

"Had to wake you up somehow", he chuckled dryly. His black-rimmed glasses tilted downward a bit as he looked over what you were wearing, a lopsided smirk grew onto his lips. "Good choice", he chuckled. "Come on you have work to do".

"Right now?", you asked unfolding your arms. "Yes right now so come on", he replied. "In you go", he ushered motioning for you to get into his car. Releasing an annoyed sigh, you opened the passenger door and got in. You glanced back seeing the back seat was empty.

"No Suguru or Shako", you asked. "They're busy", he answered. "Busy sleeping", you commented rolling your eyes. Gojo gave you a dry chuckle. "See you're more awake now", he smiled making you roll your eyes once more.

"Like they say early bird gets the worm", he quoted. "I'm no bird", you countered. "Fine what animal then", he asked. "...What", you questioned looking at him like he was stupid. "What animal you wanna be?", he repeated. "...It's too early in the morning for this shit", you sighed. "Come on just entertain me", he chuckled putting the car into drive. He pulled away from the curb and drove the both of you further down the road. He kept one arm on the wheel making his rolled-up sleeves move further up along his arm. His black glasses focused more on you than the road.

"Why are you asking me this", you asked. "Something wrong with getting to know you", he asked. "I'm in debt to you so", you reminded. "Just because you owe me a load of money doesn't mean we shouldn't get to know one another", he said. "Right", you said rolling your eyes. You pushed your knees more against the passenger door, trying to sit as far away as possible. Hoping the machine would just throw you out so you could run back home.

"You really searching for that brain huh", he joked. "Whatever", you sighed making him chuckle.

"Come on now just relax and have fun", he exclaimed reaching over and grabbing the fat of your thigh. He pulled making you spread your legs and move away from the door. You swatted at his hand making him retract it.