⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... 𝐿𝑎𝑝 𝑂𝑛𝑒 ⋙

●~●~●~●~● ●~●~●~●~●

●~●~●~●~● ●~●~●~●~●

"You lost?!", Neveah questioned shock decorated on her expression. She was hunched over the hood of your car checking the engine out and the other damages you made to it when racing against the Devious Trio, Satoru Gojo, Suguru Geto, and Shoko Ieiri.

"Yeah", you sighed resting your chin against your balled-up fist. "How much did you bet", she asked.

"....Ten grand", you sighed.

You swore her eyes nearly jumped from their eye sockets and flew to another continent. "Jesus Y/n, where are you going to get money like that", she asked sitting in the chair facing toward it. She rests her arms and chin on the top of the backrest.

"I'll find something and besides I got my savings", you reassured. "You said that last time", she reminded. "Yeah like. while ago", you chuckled dryly checking your phone.

"A month ago"

"Okay I wanted those speakers for my car", you said. "Do you want my help paying them back", she asked. "Nah I'll be fine I promise", you said. "Really? Because I can ask Kev for some money", she offered. "...You're back with him", you asked lowering your phone to look at her. "I uh yeah", she chuckled rubbing the back of her neck. "I thought you were done with him", you frowned. "Yeah well I wanted to give him another chance", she replied. "Right", you sighed.

She nodded deadlocking her lips and popping them. "Yep so...how cute were they", she asked. "Finnee, god you shoved came with me", you giggled. "And potentially get arrested by cops no thanks", you chuckled. "Pussy", you teased. "Shut the fuck up", you scoffed amused playfully hitting your arm making you giggle.

"Oh shit doesn't this mean you have to cancel your tattoo appointment", she asked. "Shittt devils a lie if you think I'm canceling that", you said. "Um you have to pay them back", she said. "Don't worry I can get my tattoo and pay them back", you said. "I don't think that's a good y/n", she sighed. "Trust me, I'll be fine", you reassured.

"....If you say so", she sighed standing up to face the car she was checking out again. "Least you told them you would pay them back right", she hummed checking the engine.

You didn't respond causing her to look back a you. You avoided her eyes.

"...You did tell them you were going to pay them back....right?"

"...I may have driven off after I lost the race"

"WHAT"

❤️

"You owe us money, yet you're getting a tattoo", Shoko, one of the devious trio whom you owe a great deal of money said as she did your tattoo on your lower stomach close to your pelvic area. The universe was really hating on your ass right about now.

"I scheduled the appointment before I lost the race", you sighed taking slow breaths as you felt the needles etch the ink into your skin, creating a work of art on your skin.

She hummed in response. "Smart choice, now hold still".

Her fingers glided against your skin as she focused on following the floral stencil marking applies to your skin. You released a tense sigh when the needle went over the bone. Her thumb rubbed soothing circles against your skin making you relax a bit. Again the needle went over the bone making you suck a breath in too quickly.

"Hold still baby", she cooed gliding away from the bone. Your face heated up slightly from the pain and her words.

Suddenly the doors to the room burst open, you had to quickly stop yourself from flinching. You glanced at the doorway to see the idiot who decided to barge into the room. Your heart soon dropped to your ass. There stood a smiling Gojo and brooding Suguru, the other members of the devious trip to whom you owe money as well.

"You called them", you frowned lifting your head to look at her. "Hold still", she said pushing your head back in place.

"That she did little ghost", Gojo chuckled grabbed a chair and placed it next to you, and sat down in it. Suguru stood beside him staring down at you. "Ghost?", Suguru questioned Gojo. "Yeah cause you know she ghosted us", Gojo smiled at you his black rim glasses shining from the light. Even with the smile on his face, you could feel a slight sinister aura from it.

You released a frustrated sigh. "I'll get you guys your money", you said.

"Hmm how can we be sure you won't run again", Gojo questioned. "I promise I won't", you replied. "Promise won't do it sweetheart", he chuckled. "We should take her car", Shoko hummed making your eyes go wide.

"No anything but my baby", you quickly answered. "Your baby? You're still proud of your ride even after losing to us", Gojo chuckled. "It's never the car's fault only the driver", you said.

"So you're a bad driver", Suguru said making you shoot him a glare. "I'm one of the best drivers", you frowned. "Eh maybe not the best, but you are good", Gojo sighed as he traced a finger along the curve of your hip.

"Watch the stencil", Shoko warned him.

"You will be working for us", Suguru informed you. "Doing what races and shit", you asked. "Whatever we want you to do", Gojo answered. "If we were to say hop you better jump high touch to touch the skies above", Gojo exclaimed throwing his arms up into the air. "To be septic, you'll be doing whatever we want you to do", he emphasized.

"..I'm not being a hooker", you said. "Don't worry not those types of jobs just you know...the simple stuff", he chuckled dryly. "So are you in?".

You eyed him as you thought it over. It was good you could work for them to pay back the ten grand, but what types of jobs do they want you to do?

"What if I say no", you asked.

"There is no choice", Suguru huffed. "Then why ask me as if I got a choice", you scoffed. "Come on just say yes", Gojo smiled.

"Fuck fine I'm in", you sighed annoyed.

"Great!", Gojo beamed pinching your hip and making you flinch slightly. Shoko shot you and him a glare. "We'll test you the details later".

"Okay", you sighed nodding your head slightly. "Good girl", Gojo hummed. "Later", he said to Shoko gripping her shoulder momentarily before leaving along with Suguru.

Another sigh escaped from you, what the hell did you get yourself into?

"You're going to regret this", Shoko suddenly spoke up causing you to lift your head again to look at her. "Huh the tattoo", you asked hone released a groan when she went over the bone again. You laid your head back against the headrest.

"...You'll see".

●~●~●~●~● ●~●~●~●~●

The tattoo