WRITTEN IN THE STARS

LOKI LAUFEYSON X MALE OC

✌︎☆*:...:*☆✌︎

SUMMARY
ALL CHILDREN ARE BORN with a certain innocence. Stars in their eyes as they look on at the world in wonder, a certain magic filling the air as the constellations of a child's wildest dreams come to life right before their eyes.

This innocence is rarely questioned. Why? The answer is in the logic that children do not know of their actions and the consequences they are to face when they're young.

But every human has a natural uncertainty to them, and that uncertainty often leads to paranoia, and that paranoia leads to people facing difficulties that could have been long avoided.

James Leyings had experienced this. He had lived through that cloudy uncertainty his whole life, and an infinitesimal desire to be loved drifted in his mind like a hopeless, lost star. Society had many labels for him -monster, freak, spawn of the devil- only a handful of the many colourful tags he had.

But James was frustrated. He was frustrated with the continuous need to hide, fed up with being shunned for something he couldn't help. The desire to be loved had returned, and this time, it was burning with passion and aspiration. This lost star was ready to blossom into a brilliant sun.

The particularly villainous deity of mischief, Loki Laufeyson, seemed to understand this desire better than most.

✌︎☆*:...:*☆✌︎

MCU TIMELINE: RAGNAROK - INFINITY WAR/ENDGAME
X-MEN TIMELINE: not even going to try. think first class and dofp cast for any references and crossovers.

FOREWORD:
this is a reupload from when this was first posted a few years ago under a different username. i found it in my documents recently and really had a blast reading it, so i decided to share it again and maybe some of you over here will have a blast reading it too. it's not since been edited to my new style, but there have been edits made. this was created before the Loki series was even announced (and before Endgame too) so it currently ignores any Loki (series) canon.

enjoy!
 - zazz.