1: Following My Dreams

For those who don't know this book is the sequel to Cutting Fates String and if you haven't read that yet, I suggest you read before you continue otherwise you might end up being confused as hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been five years since Lee Heeseung left Jake without warning. As much as Jake wanted to just forget about it, something inside him stops him from forgetting what Heeseung had done to him. His feelings were played with, and he hated Heeseung for it.

Kangdom entertainment headquarters:

"Sim Jaeyun, well known actor, looking for a career swap to the Korean idol position," Kim Daniel read off to his workers.

"I've seen his audition video, pretty impressive indeed," Hwang Yeji stated, passing a file containing a list of information about Jaeyun.

Daniel took a moment to read over it. Nodding and rubbing his chin as he did.

"Very interesting. Our solo artist Lee Heeseung is soon to debut with our newest boy group "LOV3-1!", I'm curious to see how well they perform together. Yang Jeongin inform Jake to come in on Tuesday, at 4:25pm to practice with the LOV3-1! members. We'll determine his debut on how well he fits," Daniel said clicking his papers on his desk. The meeting dismissed.

Jake's apartment:

"NI-KI!! OH MY GOSH YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS!" Jake ran into Ni-Ki's room excitedly.

"What the fuck do you want? It's 6am!" he hissed at Jake grumpily. He had been having the loveliest dream of Kim Sunoo divorcing Park Sunghoon and going on a date with him instead before Jake reminded him life wasn't so good after all.

"I know I know I'm sorry, but I just got off the phone with Kangdom entertainment, Yang Jeongin. Who told me that I'm invited to do practices with the trainees for the new boy group that's about to debut!! AND! I MIGHT GET TO DEBUT WITH THEM!!" Jake was practically jumping off the walls with excitement. Ni-Ki didn't respond. "Ni-Ki?" Jake asked confused. He then heard soft snores coming from the younger. "Aish, this kid," Jake rolled his eyes and left the room.

Jake jumped around his room happily. He was absolutely ecstatic! He's never been this excited in his life. Layla jumped up at him happily. "Everything's looking up for us Layla. If I can show them my dedication, I'm sure I'll debut!" Jake pet Layla before laying back on his bed looking up at the ceiling. A sudden thought of the very man he hated popped in his head. I wonder what Heeseung's doing...

Jake sighed sadly. "I wonder if life would have been better if I didn't kiss him that day...Then I wouldn't have been played by him," Jake muttered to himself. Jake shook his head no, before looking at Layla "No, I'm not gonna let dumb memories of Lee Heeseung stop me from being happy," he told her, she simply wagged her tail, in no way understanding a word from Jake's mouth.