ANNOUNCEMENT!!

not an upload sorry but as you may know this series will be ending soon so I need help voting on what story you want next. Here are the options:

I continue Chasing Butterflies (Yeonjun x Soobin) (fantasy school romance)

OR:

Murderer (Sunoo x Sunghoon) (Horror romance)

- Discription: "Kim Sunoo, a well-known singer, missing since yesterday found in Han River! Fans are devastated to hear that their favorite solo artist Kim Sunoo has been announced dead on discovery. There are no leads just yet on the suspect."

Park Sunghoon was your average introverted university student. Usually very quiet and focused, not the type to enjoy attention. But hidden under a seemingly kindhearted person, is a man full of hatred. He regrets his choice of murder, because he can't seem to stop seeing him everywhere. "Y-you can physically touch me!?"

Maniac (Han x Lee Know) (Horror drama romance)

- Discription: Han Jisung, a dedicated psychologist working in a psych ward. Yet he seems to only be dedicated to one patient. Lee Minho, the ward's most dangerous patient. But why is Jisung so dedicated to fixing Minho?  "I know you aren't him..." "really? What makes you believe that?" 

OR: if you have any ideas for a story you'd like me to write then please feel free to comment it.