15: A Cruel Idea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap: "At first I wanted to save you from getting hurt...Then I stayed there...part of me was greedy...I wanted people to recognize you're mine..." Heeseung breathed and rubbed his tired eyes.

"But...I am yours."

"The fans hate that..."

"Are you saying...You want to break up?"

Heeseung paused before sighing. "I really don't want to...But I also don't want you getting threatened by the fans anymore," He was in thought a little less drunk than before.

"But I don't care if they threaten me...I love you..." Jake clung to Heeseung.

"They could kill you..." Heeseung muttered.

"But you're worth dying for..." A few tears escaped Jake's eyes. Though he was drunk, the weight of their situation was sobering. Heeseung instantly wiped Jake's tears. 

"I'm so sorry...I'm just scared you might get hurt...I'm not going to leave you but...I want to at least be distant on camera or in front of fans...I can't risk you getting treated like that again..." Heeseung softly stroked Jake's hair. And with that the rest was a daze before they drifted off. 

The next morning Jake awoke, his eyes opened to see Heeseung. Jake couldn't help but stare, Heeseung was too good looking not to. His stomach filled with butterflies as he remembered that Heeseung is his fiancé, he must be the luckiest man in the world to have Heeseung. 

"Am I really that hot?" Heeseung mumbled. Jake's eyes widened realizing Heeseung was awake. Heeseung opened his eyes and smiled warmly. 

"Of course you are..." Jake breathed, smiling back. Heeseung smirked a little. 

"Did you sleep well my love?" Heeseung asked, softly caressing Jake's cheek. 

"I always sleep well when you're holding me," Jake giggled, blushing at the touch.  Heeseung pressed his forehead to Jake's. 

"Then let me hold you forever," he hummed softly. Jake shivered pleasantly, closing his eyes and enjoying the comfort of his fiancé's arms around him. 

"What did I ever do to have an angel sent to love me like this...?" Jake mumbled sleepily. 

"Oh? I thought I was the lucky one," Heeseung smiled sweetly, running his hands through Jake's hair. Jake hid his flustered face against Heeseung's chest. Not long after they got up and made their way to the living room. 

"Seems we're the only ones up, should we head home?" Heeseung asked quietly. Jake nodded. 

Elsewhere:

"Oh look, Heeseung Oppa is on live!" A girl giggled, tapping on the live. 

"Wah~ He's so handsome!" the girl's friend scooted closer to get a better look of the screen. "Wait...Minjae...who's that in the background...? Zoom in," she pointed to a figure visible in the mirror. Minjae zoomed in. 

"UGH! GROSS!" Minjae exclaimed. "It's that f#gg#t Jake! Of course he's with Heeseung!" she scoffed. 

"Tch...Hey...I recognize that hotel room layout...That's the one down the street; Dongpyo Hotel." Minjae's friend spoke up.

"Holy shit, Rina you're right! That IS Dongpyo Hotel! I have an idea...on how we can teach Jake a lesson for getting attention from Heeseung Oppa..." Minjae smirked devilishly.

To be continued...

Don't forget to vote and add this to your library. Leave a comment if you're enjoying it so far! <3333

AN: YALL! IM NOT DEAAAAAAAAAAAAD! I AM SO SORRY! This chapter is really short I'll publish the next one as soon as I can. I've been really busy lately and my laptop legit stopped working for AGES. I think its okay now tho.