Chapter 6

Betsy's POV:

Yay! Parisa and Charlie are dating! It's about time as well. But there was one thing I wasn't to happy about, the whole saying no to being mikey's girlfriend. I wanted to say yes but I didn't want to cheat on anyone. I think I need Parisa to help me out on this one. Also how are they gonna tell the youngsters?

Parisa's POV:

I went to see chuggs and I saw him talking to Lauren (platt). I knew they were very very close when we went to X factor but why would Charlie ask me out if he liked Lauren. All of a sudden Betsy gave me a little jump,

"I've got something to say but I'll say that later, other thing when / how are you gonna tell the youngsters?"asked Betsy

That was a really good question actually,

"Sugar, thanks about that bets also look at chuggs and lauren, do u think there getting a bit to close?"

"Go and interrupt them say to Lauren that u and chuggs are dating!"

Good thinking Betsy I thought to myself. We hugged for about the 1,000,000 time today. I went over to lauren and charlie and they were talking about me?!?!

"Lauren I don't think you know this but me and Charlie are dating so bye bye:)"

"Anyway chuggs how are we gonna tell the youngsters?"

"Mother duck in my pants I don't know, maybe a twit cam and a message on Twitter just in case peeps miss the twitcam?"

"Nice!"

Nice thinking Charles. We kissed passionately for about what seemed forever and I didn't want to stop.

Lauren's POV:

What!!!??? Parisa and Charlie are dating. I'm speechless. I saw them kiss for about 10mins but I left cause I couldn't stand it anymore. Yes, I do like Charlie and I thought he liked me and yes I'm jealous. But Parisa is 21 and he's 18. It doesn't make sense?!?!

Charlie's POV:

"Chuggs," Parisa said

"Do u like like Lauren?" Why would she ask that I'm shocked!

"No of course not!!!!!!"

A/n plz leave  ideas for the next chapter I don't have any ideas 😃 thanks😘