Chapter 11

Parisas POV

I'm exhausted, but that's when I realised me and chuggs were both naked on the bed....whoops!

"What time is it" I asked

"10am" he said and turned over to go back to sleep.

My phone rang I wonder who it is. It's Jo what does she want.

"Hello"

"Hey, P tell the others you have to be at the studio at 11am"

WHAT I NEED TO WAKE UP CHUGGS!!!!!

"Charlie wake up we need to be at the studio At 11am"

He groaned and stood up and went into the shower with his clothes for today and locked the door"

Mikeys POV

I awoken to Betsys beatiful face as I usually do. Damn I am so lucky to have this girl. She woke up.

"Hello gorgeous,

"Hi mike"

Quickly Parisa came in the room,

"Guys quickly we have to be at the studio in 30mins"

I quickly rushed into the shower realising I still had my pjs on...... Great.

Charlie's POV

I looked around trying to find shampoo then I realise there was only Parisas. Should I use it or not. Why not I need to wash my hair like she would realise. I got out the shower and got dressed when Parisa was stood out the door looking beautiful as always.

"Did u use my shampoo!?!" She angrily said.

"Yes, no , maybe"

"CHARLIE GEORGE"

I ran round the house when I realised p had her hands round my neck so I quickly span around and snogged her. Wait were late for the studio .......GET IN THE CAR!