Chapter 21

Charlie's POV

Me and Parisa just came out of the taxi. And being the gentleman I am I hopped out and opened Her door at let her out. I'm such a gentleman😜. Anyway the thing that was weird the waiter knew who we were and put me and Parisa at the table we got together in.cool.

"I wonder how mikeys getting on with Logan" p asked

"Who knows with mikey he could be doing anything"

"Did u see betsy cause I didn't see her all day"p asked

"No or Logan"

We just went into silence but the food came. When the waiter went I leaned over the table and kissed P. I'm such generous boyfriend.

Mikeys POV

I don't know what to do. Should I tell "charisa" or not. I don't want betsy to get hurt. I need to speak to her.

"Betsy can we talk'I shouted. She came down

"Betsy why didn't u tell me about looking after Logan" but what i don't realise when I said that is that Parisa and Charlie walked through the door.

"YOU DID WHAT!!!!!" Parisa shouted.

"Listen mikey said no to having kids I decided I would look after Logan" Betsy said very quietly.

Parisas POV

I can't believe my bestest friends could do this to me. Why didn't mikey tell me? Why did Betsy do that? The only person I can trust is charlie. What I did was went upstairs and packed some of my must keepings in a rock sack and when no one was looking I RAN out of the house. I turned around to see Charlie hot on my heels.

"P, PARISA please stop u can trust me"

I burst into tears and ran to Charlie and he gave me a big bear hug as I cried into his chest.

"How can they do this to us, our bestest friends Charlie"

"I know we can only trust each other but what about Logan shall I go up and get him."

"Yeah and pack your must keepings"

He ran inside while I waited. A few minutes later he came with Logan his Thomas the tank engine bag. And his jack wills bag.

"Where are we suppose to go?" Charlie asked

"We can go to zaharas, she's going to matts so she said we can have the place for a week"

He nodded and we got the train (cause we're lazy) to zaharas.

A/n

Some drama. Thx im_cats_skye for the idea. I HAD to use it. Update later on ;)