Chapter 24

*3 weeks later*

Charlie's POV

Me and P have got Logan back and we are moving house! Because Logan needs his own bedroom. We are actually moving today.

Parisas POV

Me, mikey, charlie and betsy are moving house. We've even got a studio room! So we can right songs even faster! I woke up and went downstairs and was greeted by the smell of delicious pancakes and saw Charlie flipping them.

"You're good at that"I laughed

He giggled and replied, "cheers"

I sat down on the worktop as Charlie put a stack of pancakes with golden syrup on informs of me. He pecked me on the lips and sat opposite me. We sat in comfortable silence until mikey came down.

"GOODMORNING PEOPLE!" He shouted very excited

"What's for u so happy"Charlie asked

"We're moving house!"he said thinking we didn't know

"Yeah only to London"I said

"Exactly all the good landmarks are there!" He said

"AND CLOTHES SHOPS!" An excited betsy said.

I went and hugged betsy. And said good morning. After breakfast I went upstairs and had a shower and got dressed. After Charlie came up and did the same. After about and 1hr we were all dressed and got in the car and went to our new house.

*skip to when they get to the house*

Mikeys POV

The house is amazing a white mansion and it has a pool!

"OMFG ITS AMAZING" Charlie said. He said whilst kissing Parisas head. They are a cute couple.

"Who's getting the biggest room" I said.

As soon as I said that we all ran in the house and of course charisa won. Why did betsy wair heels.

"WHERES LOGAN" Parisa screamed

"You left him in the car" Charlie burst out laughing then I heard Parisa slap Charlie. Ha. Lol.

Charlie's POV

Parisa ordered me to go and get Logan from the car. She said it was my fault but how was it when she said she will get him. Girls ey.

*skip to when it's night*

It was night and we were messing around and singing and dancing. We played pile on and Parisa stood on top of all 3 of us and squished mikey I think. But then there was a knock at the door so I answered it. And stood there was.......

A/n

Ooooooo who's at the door. You'll have to wait and see. Also check out my new fanfic. It's about the next step