Chapter 39

I was reading some of my fan fic back and metsy already have a baby! So they have two

Charlie:
I was feeling ill today and I don't know why.
"Morning daddy!" Logan shouted while bouncing on me.
"Logan let daddy sleep," parisa saved me there,
"What's wrong babe?" Parisa asked
"I fell...." I rushed to the bathroom and puked. I hate sick.
"Ill." I finished off.
I went back to bed and parisa went to feed Logan. And came back up with some toast for me.
"Right I'm going to get ready and then me and Logan are going to the beach so you stay in bed," parisa said
I was kind of sad they were going out without me but I'm ill so can't blame them.
Parisa and Logan was ready and they left
1 hour later
It was now 4pm and I was puking. All of a sudden I heard the front door open. At first I thought it was parisa but when I looked over the banister there was a man dressed in black touching and taking stuff.
Criminal:
This house is pretty descent then I saw the big daddy. Someone's iPhone 6s in rose gold. I looked at the screen saver and it was a picture of what looks like boyfriend and girlfriend maybe even wife and husband and there kid. I put it in my bag and I heard a creak from upstairs and I rushed up there and went into a bedroom. There was guitars and music stuff which looks expensive. So I took it. I went into another room which looked like a couples room. Next to their bed was a picture of them to together. Two blondes. So what did I do. SMASH IT! Then I moved on. This must have been the grand room. There were the two people on the phone. I smashed it.
Charlie:
I rushed downstairs as the burglar was upstairs and got the house phone. Since the criminal got my phone! I dialed 999 and they came right away.
Police:
We rushed into the house and went upstairs.
"You again Ryan markslay?"
"Give them their stuff back."
Charlie:
I got my phone back and send what damaged he made. I walked into mine and parisa room and saw they smashed mine and her family photo with Logan in. I can't tell parisa what happened today!
What do you think of this chapter?