Chapter 10: Truth Seekers!

In Hell, Fang was coming back from picking up some donuts for the group when they are off on a mission leaving Fang with Loona to watch the office. Once he entered the room he looked to see Millie crying as well as angry while also punching the wall repeatedly.

Fang: What's going on here?

Millie: Shit! Shit shit shit shit....😢sniff....

Loona: Uh...are you okay there?

Millie: What are you two doing sitting there?! The boys are in trouble!

Fang: What the hell happened Millie?

Millie: We were coming back from a mission when all of sudden both Moxxie and Blitz were ambushed by humans are taken to who knows where. Open the portal again.

Loona: Blitz was using a total of zero euphemisms  innuendos or swears that means it was serious, which means I don't open it until...(Loona saids then gets grabbed by an angry Millie)

(Loona saids then gets grabbed by an angry Millie)

Millie: Open the fucking portal now!!!

Fang: Girls we will just take the portal I just opened with my ring.(Fang saids while opening a portal to the human world)

Millie: Oh, I completely forgot you could do that.

Fang: Best to bring some weapons this could turn ugly, though I been itching for a good beat down.

Loona got her backpack and filled it with weapons while Millie brought her ax. The three of them headed into the portal with both Loona and Fang in human disguises to avoid being seen as a HellWolf and HellHound. Once they entered the human world and into the place where both Blitz and Moxxie were captured there was nobody in sight.

Millie: They aren't here..

Fang: Sniff..sniff...I got their scent, they were heading this way. 

Loona: I got their scent as well, come on lets go save the dumb-asses.(Loona saids as Millie got into the backpack while following Fang to lead to where Blitz and Moxxie are)

Meanwhile with both Moxxie and Blitz, after they were captured by two humans wearing suits and glasses. They were taken to a place where both will be integrated by the two humans who captured them in which were both agents named Agent 1 and Agent 2. Agent 2 is female and Agent 1 is the male.

 Agent 2 is female and Agent 1 is the male