Chapter 13: Seeing Star!

Stolas Pov:

In the great expanse of the neither, there exists boundless amounts of magnificent phenomena

In the great expanse of the neither, there exists boundless amounts of magnificent phenomena. The great brilliance of an exploding star, the nimble dance of space dust through a nebula. But once every one thousand years, our corner oof reality is treated to an incredible sight. From the deep elder recesses of the cosmos, the tears of a forgotten colossus begin to form. Tears made of the hopes and dreams of every living thing that never came to be. Condescended and sent shooting across the night sky in a dazzling final display. What appears to mortal beings as a meteor shower, we can see for what it is, Azathoth's tears.

End Of Pov now Flashback:

Stolas was telling this to his daughter Octavia when she was younger in which she enjoyed the stories of what her father was telling her about the cosmos as well as the tears.

Stolas: Did you enjoy that my little owlet.

Octavia: Hehehe..daddy, can we go see it someday?

Stolas: Yes dear, I promise. When the day comes, nothing will be able to keep me from being there with you. Good night owlet.(Stolas saids while tucking his daughter into bed then leaving the room)

Octavia: Good night...hehehe.

End of Flashback

Many years later Octavia now as a teenager smiles and gets dressed while marking her calendar that today was the day of the meteor shower. She heads towards the kitchen to greet her father while smiling that this was going to be a great day.

Octavia: Hey dad! Dad? Daaaad?(Octavia saids while seeing her father wasn't in the house so she went looking for him until she heard his voice from a room)

Stolas: Yes I know! It will be there shortly..of course they're being careful!

Octavia: Dad, whats going on?

Stolas: Apparently, your mother can't exist somewhere two minutes without the entirety of her possessions before she...what? No! I'm not turning her against you...Yes ugh!(Stolas saids to Octavia then to her mother who was screaming at Stolas on the phone)