Chapter 17: Unhappy Campers!

After Fang came back from his vacation in the Avatar world as well as giving both Asami and Korra their very own phones as well as learning how to use them to communicate with Fang from his dimension if they wanted to talk with him, the HellWolf arrived back in hell and told his girls about Korra and Asami in which they all took a liking to the girls and when they talked on the phone with them and got to know them more, the girls bonded quickly and all agreed to share Fang. Fang was happy that his girls were getting along now and happy that they are feeling better after that crazy wild party they went too but they really missed their HellWolf the most. 

Fang was back in his penthouse with his girls who were experiencing the greatest gift that could ever receive from their boyfriend and that was getting a relaxing massage that made the girls moan with such pleasure and could feel their sourness wash away with the touch of their HellWolf's magic fingers.

Bee: Oh! ooh!........sigh.......yea this feels so good. Babe you really do have wonderful hands.

Fang: I am pleased that you enjoying yourself Bee. How are you girls holding up?

Vortran: I feel like an athlete! My whole body feels incredible!

Mayberry: I never knew getting a massage like that was so pleasing. 

Loona: I told you girls, Fang has ways of making us feel amazing, I still can't get over the first massage he gave me. My back never felt so good. 

Verosika: The way he massaged my entire body....ooh..it was such pleasure.~❤️ 

Fang: I do what I can to please my beautiful girls. I am also pleased that you girls got along with Asami and Korra. 

Loona: They're not half bad especially that Korra chick. 

Vortran: That girl has a good figure. Especially those muscles she has. 

Fang: She's been training for a long time to be what she is. 

Verosika: So puppy face huh?

Fang: Argh.....

Mayberry: Aww...does wittle wolfie don't like being called puppy face. 

Fang: Great now you girls are doing it now. 

Loona: What? I think it's cute. Especially when Korra told us that when you get scratched behind the ear it puts you into a trance. 

Fang: Don't remind me. All right Bee that should do it.

Bee: Mmmmmm! Wow my whole body feels more relaxed that ever. Thanks babe 💋.(Bee saids and kisses Fang on the cheek)

Fang: You're welcome. 

Ring! Ring!

Fang: Hello?

Millie(Phone): Hey Fang, you mind coming down here we got a new client on his way and would appreciate if you attend.

Fang: I will be right there Millie. 

Millie(Phone): Thanks Fang!

Call Ended

Loona: What's going on babe?

Fang: New client coming in and Millie wants me there, I got to go. 

Mayberry: We understand darling, we will be waiting until you get back. 

Fang: Good because once I come back, prepare for when your loose the feeling in your legs.(Fang saids with a smirk that made all the girls blush)

Loona/Verosika/Vortran/Bee/Mayberry: Oh Satan please make us go numb, fuck us like a wild animal!!!❤️