Shopping out (pt.2 )

"Vhat zhis?"

"Those are called wedges. You're in the girl's shoe section" Chase giggles, taking the shoe from Henrik and putting it back. He grabbed his friend's hand and directed him to the correct area. Seeing Jackie with the younger boys, seeming to be trying different shoes.

"Do these feel comfortable Jamie?" Jackie asked as he put some fuzzy boot looking shoes on Jay's feet.

Jamie kicked his legs a bit, sitting on a bench with his brother beside him. He felt how soft and warm the boots kept his feet-making him smile widely and nod.

"Okay! We'll get these! And you Anthony? Do you like those sneakers?" Jackie tried getting Anthony some boots like JJ, but the boy refused. Seeming to prefer the black sneakers that had some neon green designs on them.

Anthony nods his head, "Mhm!"

"We found-blmrfff-" Chase started only to suddenly make a sudden sound. It startled Jackie a bit, having not heard that sound from Chase before.

"...Sorry" Chase looked down, feeling a sense of shame and embarrassment.

"Hey now, don't apologize hon. I just didn't expect it. You guys found some shoes?" Jackie ruffled Chase's hair. Looking at the shoes he was shown-only to suddenly be thrown a pair from Chase.

Chase gasped, "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean-blmrfff-didn't mean it!" He didn't like that some people were glancing at them. Starting to tear up.

Jackie picks up the pair of shoes, setting them in their basket, gently petting Chase's head, "Hey, hey...it's okay. No need to apologize-it was an accident." He spoke softly. Trying to calm him down.

Henrik frowns as he side hugged Chase. Seeing the boy try and calm down with deep breaths.

Jackie glanced back at Anthony and JJ. Seeing Anthony gripping his head in pain while Jay leaned his head on Anthony's shoulder.

Jackie got up and went to Anthony, gently tapping his knee, "Hey buddy...what's wrong??" He asked softly.

Anthony tears up, a small whine leaving him as he kicks his feet. "Hurt!" He whines, hitting his head with his little hands.

Jackie quickly grabbed Anthony's hands to stop him. Frowning with worry, "maybe you're hungry. I think we all need some food. It's almost lunch anyways." He says while gently wiping away the tears slowly slipping down Anthony's cheeks, "Does that sound good? Getting some nom-noms?"

Anthony nods softly, making Jackie smile a little while helping the little boys off the bench, making sure to get all of their new shoes in the basket so they can pay.

Robbie was walking beside his dad, holding onto his pant leg a bit as he waddled.
Anthony and Jay staying near each other while they walked. Anthony rubbing his forehead as he whimpers.

Henrik stayed with Chase, keeping an arm wrapped around his friend as he makes sure he was alright.

Upon finally paying, Jackie led them off to the food court.

Anti unconsciously stayed near Jackie-feeling a little anxious with the amount of people. His headache feeling a bit worse.

Jackie looked around, humming softly, "Okay boys. What do we wanna eat?"

Henrik looked around, seeing all the different foods-some of which he's never had before. It makes him curious while he looked around.

Anti stayed near Jackie while they walked. He made sure JJ was with him before waddling to follow Jackie.

It took a bit, but finally they managed to find something for them to eat. As they sat down, it was the usual for the kids.

Robbie was being helped by Jackie to eat-even if he tried as hard as he could to hold properly the fork.