Chapter 7

Author's Note: I do not own any Fandoms' Content or any of its Characters that are seen or used throughout this entire story that you might recognize for they all belong to their respective owners. Any Original Plot, Original Ideas, or OC's belong to me.

~~~~~~~

Astrid wakes up to see it was morning. What a pleasant sleep, given she had found her brother yesterday and so far nothing had gone on bad terms. Glancing to her side, Astrid smiles at seeing Mystic still by her side and in her true form. She smiles upon recalling their cuddling sessions and conversation from last night before the pair fell asleep.

Mystique mumbles as she comes to wake up into fruition. First thing she sees is Astrid smiling at her with her gentle, warm smile that gives her a fuzzy feeling. "You look like you are in a happy mood."

Astrid giggles. The pair smile at one another and lean in to kiss. The two cuddle closer, becoming enamored into the kiss. The room echoes from their lips smacking, feeling enticed that their hands start to move all around their bodies.

An idea pops into Mystique's head. She pulls back, grinning wide at Astrid.

"Something amusing?" Astrid inquires

Mystique sniggers. "Oh I just had a great idea on how to have fun is all."

Curious, Astrid then asks. "Do tell."

🚫 {Mature Content: Smut Scene ahead. The following will have Futanari x Futanari. If you do not wish to read this Content then please skip this scene until you find these two ⚠️ symbols associated with a note at the end} 🚫

Mystique smirks. Her body shifts. Astrid sees Mystique's red hair turns blonde and long. Her eyes turn green, Medium skin color of a Caucasian, full plump lips; but most noticeably her tits grow bigger, along with her ass, and Amazon physique. Fully transformed, Mystique was an entire different person, a busty blonde that screams bimbo.

And she's naked

And she's naked.

Astrid feels her "sword" grow hard as Uru metal as she eyes Mystique's new human form. "What is this?

Mystique giggles, adjusting herself to strike a modeling pose as she rested on the bed, her hand under her chin. She then speaks in the voice of her new form. "A few days ago I scrolled on some porn sites and I have a few favorite pornstars I like. This is one of them: Nicolette Shea. What do you think of me as a Bimbo Barbie bombshell?" She cups her large breast, bouncing them and then smacked her butt, making her cheeks jiggle.

Astris keeps her temperance in check. She sighs. "Most appreciate the gesture, Lady Mystique, but I am not ready for intercourse."

Mystique is not deterred or disappointed, instead she replies. "We don't have to do anything involving vaginal penetration or anal." She gets up, moving behind Astrid to wrap her arms around her back. Astrid tenses, her face flushing at feeling those mammaries pressed against her back and nipples rubbing at her. Mystique seductively caresses her face, gently turning to look into Astrid's eye. "I can give you a blowjob, a good ol' titty fuck, and if you are up for it a 69." Wiggling her fingers.