Volume 1 - Chapter 9: First Meeting Time (Part 1)

Today was April 2nd, the true official first day of school.

Currently, Kiyotaka was waking up early from his bed at 5:00 AM since he would be going to do his usual morning routine: Doing some of his workouts, making breakfast and lunch, taking a shower and putting on his uniform.

After getting his workout and making breakfast and lunch done, the brunette went to the extra bedroom to wake up Tanya, which he found her sleeping cutely.

Now logically, he would leave her alone to sleep but that wasn't how they do things here.

And like a responsible adult, he went to nudge Tanya to wake her up.

Kiyotaka: Tanya, it's morning. Wake up.

However, the blonde short girl still hasn't waken up yet. So Kiyotaka had to nudge her more which she replied back by just grumbling and continuing her sleep.

Kiyotaka: Hey Tanya, I have made breakfast already. You better wake up or it would get cold.

Mission failed.

The girl still hasn't waken up yet.

Running out of options, Kiyotaka had to pull out one of his tricks:

Poking.

He then put his finger to her cheek and started poking.

POKE

POKE

POKE

POKE

POKE

After being poked on her cheek for the 5th time, the girl finally woke up.

Tanya: Huh... Morning, Kiyotaka. What time is it now?

Kiyotaka: 7:10 AM. You better get dressed in your uniform and go to eat your breakfast before it gets cold, also I prepared your lunch.

Tanya: Okay, but where are you going? Aren't you going to eat breakfast with me?

Kiyotaka: Due to doing my morning workout routine, I have to take a shower first. And don't worry, I have already eaten my breakfast.

Tanya: Oh... Alright then, I'll see you in a couple of minutes later.

Kiyotaka: Yeah.

Although his workout routine at ANHS wasn't like the one back at the mansion or at the White Room before, but he thought it was good enough to maintain his physique.

Kiyotaka headed towards the bathroom to take a shower which lasted 10 minutes. Then he put his school uniform on and headed to the living room where Tanya was also dressed and ready to go.

Kiyotaka: Oh god, once I opened the door, please not everyone standing there waiting for us just to tease us...

The duo opened the door and as expected, Kiyotaka's prayer was rejected.

Standing at the door, were all of his friends waiting for them. And their expressions were different.

Yuuichi, Karma, Misogi and Tabito were grinning like mad people.

Chisato was cheerful and happy as usual.

Makima, Kirari, and Yumeko keeping the same unreadable smile.

Shinichi, Nagi, and Izuru were talking.

Nana, Baku and Seijuro were relaxing.

Ai had a horrified expression on her face.