Happy New Years! (Really Short)

Happy New Year everyone! This was something I planned last minute so it isn't the best and isn't very long! I hope you enjoy this very quick very short oneshot!

--

Nico and Will sat at the top of Half-blood hill where everyone else was sitting and lighting fireworks. The two were cuddling on a picnic blanket watching the fire works as they went off in the distance. Everyone had settled in and had a New Years dinner a few hours before. The two smiled and reminded each other of memories of the year and how far they had gotten together and apart.

Then, Chiron called for everyone's attention as it was nearing the time for the countdown. "Gather round everyone!" He said. Everyone scooted in close in a group, and most with their significant others. They then began the countdown.

5! Nico scooted closer to Will.

4! Will scooted even closer to Nico.

3!  Nico looked at Will.

2! Will looked back.

1! They got impossibly closer to each other.

Happy New Year!! 

Will held Nico's face and pulled him in placing his hands in his own and kissed him. After a while they pulled apart Will not letting go as they stared into each other's eyes lovingly. "Thank you for such an amazing year, I couldn't think of another way to spend it then with you." Will said smiling that same dorkish smile Nico loved dearly. "Same to you, you've helped me so so much, more than you know." Nico said planting another kiss on his lips.

When they pulled away again they began the fireworks, the fireworks exploded in the air showing beautiful colors and designs. The fireworks were the Stolls' idea and they had a lot of fun making and testing them. They were able to make amazing designs such as:

                   |                 |                  / \              |        \            |         \            \                /

                   | ______ |              / ---- \           |        /           |          /               \ ___ /

                   |                 |          /               \        |                     |                                |

                 | \               /         -----------     \                          /

                 |      \         /          | ---------        \      /     \      /

                 |         \    /            | ---------          \ /          \ /

               \                /          --------            /       \                |            \                  |         |       | 

                  \ ___ /            |--------         /  ------  \             |             /                 |         |       |

                       |                   |--------      /                   \          |            \                  •         •       •

And even more. (Please don't judge the image, I worked really hard on it!)

Both boys got to light a few of the safer ones you could hold. Luckily, there weren't any injuries to be treated that night. The two boys went back to the cabins when the sound and loud bangs of the fireworks became too much for Nico.

 The two headed to the Hades Cabin and took turns showering and changing. The two settled in for the night laying in Nico's bed and pulling each other close and falling asleep, the new year waiting for them with surprises and hardships. But all of that was for them to figure out in the future.

That future is now.

--

That's all for now! Hope you enjoyed that short little (unplanned) oneshot that I cooked up last minute! I know it's really short but it was last minute so of course it's going to be a little rushed and short! Nevertheless, I did work hard on the "Happy New Years" message and I hope you liked it too!

Happy New Years!!!