Valentine's Day Special

2 Times Will surprised Nico 1 time Nico surprised Will.

May have TSATS spoilers!!

--

Nico didn't particularly like Valentine's Day, I'm sure most of you could guess why. He wasn't fond of the mascot for the day, and besides he never exactly had a special person to celebrate it with. Well, until a few months ago when he had somehow gathered that courage to confess to Will Solace, the guy he had been crushing on for a while now. Nico wasn't expecting any gifts that day since he had told Will about his encounter with Cupid and Will understood. Nico figured because of this Will wouldn't want to do anything special. Will thought the same thing.

..Until he got an idea.

--

Nico woke up that day, late, as he usually did. He rubbed his eyes and got out of bed before noticing something on his nightstand, it was one of those heart shaped chocolate boxes, flowers, and a black stuffed teddy bear with a smaller stuffed yellow star. He narrowed his eyes suspiciously at the gifts, he hadn't expected anything today. Nico then picked up the chocolates and turned them over to reveal a note, it read as follows:

My Dearest, Di Angelo,

I know you didn't want anything for Valentine's Day, BUT you shouldn't not let me get you something special to show my love because of one stupid god. So don't be mad I got you a little something, after all, Cupid sucks but chocolate does not. I love you so much, you are the greatest thing that's happened to me and I'm glad for everything we've been through because it proves that despite all the hurt and arguments, we always came back better from it. I want it to stay that way for this year and the next, you mean so much to me. P.S: Toss the hot sauce in the fire at breakfast for an "offering" to Cupid, according to my dad he hates the stuff. Love you!!

Your loving boyfriend, William Andrew Solace.

Dork. Nico smiled at the note before making a realization. How the tartarus did Will get in? His door was locked and so was the one window in the cabin. He then heard a creaking noise coming from the window, he turned to see the blond in question climbing through his locked window. "How did y-"

"Got in with my keys!" Will answered swinging the key ring around his finger. "Oh, well that makes-wait, didn't Chiron take those away from you because you kept using them to cause problems between the cabins?" Nico said crossing his arms. "Well, yes, but by then I already made copies of each key"

"You know, you never fail to surprise me" Nico said. "Yep! It's one a my best traits!" Will said proudly. Nico chuckled, "You're such a dork" he said rolling his eyes. "You love me!" Will smirked. "Unfortunately.."

In response Will gasped dramatically. "Hurtful!" He huffed. Nico rolled his eyes. "Whatever" He said. "Anyways, do you like your gifts? I know you didn't want any gifts but I felt bad not getting you anything and-" Will was interrupted when Nico kissed him. "They're great gifts, I appreciate you getting them for me." Nico said chuckling at Will's flustered face. "Now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go back to bed.." He said turning around before being pulled back by his shirt by Will. "Not a chance, you need to eat" The blond said. Nico sighed and tossed his head back.

"Worth a shot"

---

Nico was sitting against a tree reading a book. He had just turned the page when an arrow came whistling toward him and sticking itself into the tree, mere inches from his head. He looked up understandably pissed but that quickly disappeared when he saw Will waving at him from a few meters away from him and Kayla standing next to him with her bow in one hand making gagging gestures with the other. She obviously did not agree to do this.