first mission 2

"Today you will be assign on seperated missions with your new teammates"Commander Kokoci said. "Taufan and Blaze"He handed each pair a tablet filled with informations. "Gempa, Halilintar and Thorn. Ice and Solar"

●●●

"Hm, seems like they are in the same class as Blaze"Solar said as he read the informations.

Ice took a little peek on the tablet and that was enough to make him want to go back home.

"Hello!"Tony said as he kicked the door open.

"Not him.."Ice thought as he remembered their last encounter. "He is the exact copy of Blaze, except he isn't Blaze"

(Ice's logic: Blaze is okay, but other people like Blaze is not)

"Hello?"Solar said skeptically, already predicting the worst thing to happen.

"You mist be Solar then, Blaze already told us about all of you"Andrew said while waving at Ice who silently returned the wave.

"Well then, what are we waiting for? Let's go do our mission!"

○○○

"There are too many"Solar pointed out. "We will have to distract them or they will notice us"

"No problem!"Andrew pulled his cousin who was bored to dead and had long stopped listening.

"Can I finally do something?"Tony asked, annoyed of Solar's way of planning.

"Yup"Andrew handed him a bag of sweets.

"What are you doing..?"Solar asked in confusion.

"I knew I smelled something sweet.."Ice thought.

"You will see"He said and looked at his watch. "In three, two, one"

"Do you have more!?It's so sweet! Where did you get it!?"Tony said fastly as the sweets do its work.

Solar was still confused while Ice had an idea aboit his plan.

Andrew on the other hand was as calm as anyone can be and simply shoved his cousin out of their hiding place, threw another package of sweets and left him on his own.

"Intruder!"A guards alarmed.

The guards running to Tony's way didn't faze him at all as all that he cared at the moment was his sweets.

"Hands up!"A guard yelled as they pointed their gun at them.

"Why did you do that!?"Solar whisper-yelled.

"Relax~ just watch what happen"He said and took out a bag of popcorn out of nowhere, offering it to Ice. "You might want it for the show"

Without hesitation Ice accepted his offer and patiently waited for the show, leaving Solar to question everything.

"Hey!"Tony yelled when they took away his sweets.

"Put your hands up!"

"Tch"He glared at them, his eyes filled with anger and hatred. "You dare take my sweets away from me?"

A punch landed right at the guard's face, sending him flying to the floor as he stole their gun, turning in circle while shooting carelessly yet still hitting them.

The enemy quickly stepped further away from him, taking cover before they aimed.

He didn't waste any time and used the dead bodies as a shield as he moved forward, shooting everyone and everything in his way.

"I liked that sweet you fucker!"Tony yelled and threw multiple granades towards the enemy.

"Run!"They screamed, but it was too late.

"Ooh fun!"Tony grabbed the machine gun that he had spotted and aimed towards the door, waiting for more enemy to come before he shoot them dead.

"There, all cleared"Andrew said as they got out of their hiding spot.

"Yes, but now they know that we're here!"Solar stated.

"That shouldn't be a problem, just let him rage"He pointed at his crazy cousin who was killing waves of guards.

"But he's killing them.."Solar mumbled.

"It's not like you never killed someone before"

"Yes, but-"

"Come on let's go"

"This is entertaining"Ice thought as he followed them while eating popcorn. "And the best thing is that I don't have to do anything at all"

○○○

It didn't take them long to collect the data they were supposed to get and burned down the building as they left.

"Want more candy?"Andrew asked while dragging his half-dead cousin.

"No thanks.. my stomach hurts from so many candies.."Tony hardly let out.

"I can't believe how effective the candy was.."Solar kept switching from looking at the data stick in his hand and the half-dead Tony, still not believing how easy it was to finish their mission despite the amount of guards and high leveled security system.

"I should try this out with Blaze"Ice smiled evilly, thinking about all the things he could do with that method.

Suddenly they got a helpcall from the other group, so they rushed to their location.

Only to be running for their life the moment they arrived.

"Ahh!! Run!!"Blaze shouted.

"What the fuck did you do!?"Solar yelled.

"What I did!? Ask what she did!"Blaze pointed at Sabrina while running.

"I have my priority"She calmly replied while being levitated by Taufan.

"Tony, wake up and call Scarlett!"Andrew, running while dragging his cousin, shook him until he was sober enough after the sugarrush to realize what was happening.

"Help!!"He yelled at the phone.