A/N

Hihi! I'm not very good at writing nor chatfic so a reminder this IS for fun and if you see any mistakes feel free to tell me, please vote who you want this to end with below, this won't have many pictures and stuff as I think it does add character but it's very tedious. Updates are not guaranteed and if I do stop updating I will tell you guys!

Please do interact with my chapters, I do not mind if you do spam comments or anything , just interact as much as you can, even just a vote. If you have any ideas after you've finished the book and I'm still updating please do leave it in the comments of the latest A/N at the bottom of the latest chapter if you want!

Votes and stuff do motivate me to write more chapters! This usually applies to most fanfics, so remember to give fanfics you enjoy some love!

Also!! Please do vote on who this book will end with very soon so I can update faster and know where to go with the plot:)

This book will be written in second and third person in past tense, i find first person a little harder to write in but I will write in first person occasionally to show you other charcters point of views.

Some basic shortcuts I'll use are

F/n (first name)
L/n (last name)
Y/n (will be your full name)
F/c (favourite color)
F/f (favourite food)
E/c (eye color)
H/L (hair length)
H/c (hair color)

If you have any questions on meanings and it's not there, feel free to ask, even if it's not from my book, I'll try help!