★五

THIRD PERSON, F/N L/N
2:56────────── -6:18
-
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅ 100%

"I think I'm gonna throw up.." f/n groaned, her hands crossed over her lower stomach while being slightly hunched over.

Kenma was right next to her, almost stumbling on his feet with every step he took,"That wouldn't be good for your reputation.. would it..?" he lightly laughed sarcastically, nearly gagging with his head feeling dizzy.

"Maybe.. we should sit down, right..?" F/n suggested, seeing nod from Kenma despite her dizzy or blurry like vision.

She made her way to a bench she barely could see, dragging kenma along before pulling him and herself onto the said bench , putting her phone next to her on the bench with her hand resting on top. The pair of them were leaning back onto the wooden bench, the smell of various food and the sound of multiple conversations overstimulating their brain.

F/ns' breath became slower as she calmed down and she became less tense, her back slightly slouching. Kenma always had a slight slouch to him, his breathing pattern the same as he leaned a little on the bench.

F/ns' phone vibrated and she picked it up, looking at the notification and opened it. "blue lock offer..?" She tilted her head, and Kenma leaned over to see her phone.

"10k yen?? Just to show up on a bill board? You should definitely take the offer." Kenma stated, pointing at the money offer part as he skimmed through it a few more times.

F/n nodded in response still looking at the offer, once reading the rest of the offer she lightly sighed, "it's so far.."

Kenma glared at F/n... 'really rich people are so weird.' It was just a small trip for a day for ten thousand whole yen, who would pass up on that offer?

Kenma had money, but would never pass up the chance for some extra.. because who would?

"oo a Ferris wheel!" F/n practically cooed, pointing to a Ferris wheel with various colors - spinning clockwise before she looked at Kenma for confirmation whether he was going or not.

"sure." Kenma nodded, pushing himself up from the bench, cracking his neck by move his head to touch his shoulder. He gestured his hand out, offering to help F/n up.

"what a gentleman." The female teased, taking his hand and leading him the Ferris wheel- it was always one of her favorite rides from when she was a small girl- not that she got many opportunities to go to an amusement park but it was fun when she did.

Kenma looked away in embarrassment - tease after trade this girl was but he enjoyed it. He somehow enjoyed how annoying she was- why was she so.. her? The way she made him feel or the way F/n was- was undescribed, you could read through the dictionary 84 times and yet never find a word.

That's just how unexplainable this feeling was to him, this moment, or even just..

the atmosphere- or the way Kenma kept pace with her and was actually and genuinely looking forward to going on the ride with her. Or it could've been kalopsia, but all the two knew was that it was going to be a memory-one that would never blur nor just gazed over.

the girl had a hand still held over her stomach as they walked, the adrenaline from the last ride wearing off on the two- just the endorphins and dopamine running through her veins.

Maybe going on another ride - especially a high and moving one- wasn't a very wise decision.. but, you only get to live once right?

so you might as well try every thing, whether it be embarrassing you still can laugh about it in a few decades or something you're remembered by.

Whether it be one of the two, the memory would be lived in future company owner Kenma kozume 's mind and ethereal beauty volleyball player, F/n l/n.

As the two walked to the Ferris wheel, hand in hand Kenma was staring at  F/n, maybe it was because she had a captivating face. Or just because..

He wanted to.

Either way, they were getting on the ride since F/n had handed the 'ride dude' their tickets. They were placed in a purple gondola, and they were both enjoying the pretty view as they went up.

Kenma's being in the gondola- right infront of him, F/n's being outside- right down at the pretty lights.

☞︎꧁♥︎꧂☜︎
Unedited
what if I made ts a haikyuu x multi crossover 🤔🤔
777 words