★ 三

SECOND POINT OF VIEW - F/n L/n
1 :35────────── -6:18
-
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅ 78%

Kenma kozume led you outside your house, closing the door for you with your hands linked together. He took short quick steps while you took normal paced and length steps, keeping it at a consistent speed that wasn't too fast nor slow.

You guys had planned to go to an amusement park you've wanted to go to since you were a kid, they opened for a week every year and your parents would never allow you, but this year they weren't around. with a soft smile on your face you caught up with Kenma on your life.

Your new modelling gigs, where you've been for them and how you got free things for advertisement, then you went on the subject of volleyball, he had input on every few sentences, which was more than usual as he was a quiet individual.

Then, you remembered the groupchat you'd been added to, why not talk to him about it?

"I got added to this group chat too! I think it was called... er.." you looked up in thought for a few seconds, the silence being comfortable. "Prison something..? I'm not sure. There was this dude I used to know, unless it wasn't him."

Kenma slowed his pace for a bit as he pondered. "Prison something? That's kinda sketchy." He mumbled, but you could hear him clearly, he raised a brow awaiting for your answer. "I wanna see it now, you're making me curious."

You smiled at his reply, taking your phone out and opening the groupchat.

-yesterday-
PRISON 101

Beechira
Aw
She stopped answering
My monster said she'd stay

BeechiraAwShe stopped answeringMy monster said she'd stay

R.itoshi
|that's because you scared her off, idiot
|You and whatever that thing is are so lukewarm.

Sh1douu
|you nd ur lukewarm
|that's why your brother left you for me fr

notaprincess
|shidou in his delusional era..

Sh1douu
|princess in her torn acl era🥰
|stfu

Reomikage
|this the guy who bought a 4 dollar sperm phone case

.eyesagi
|I hear ego roaming the halls
|erm

notaprincess
|baldi basics core??

Beechira
|it's okay guys!
|my monsters herrjkekekemwmwk

Nahgi
I'm going to sleep...😨
-Reomikage,Beechira and one other has reacted ❤️-

-everyone has gone offline-