★ 二

SECOND POINT OF VIEW - F/n L/n
0:35 ──────── -7:25

VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅ 68%

Your eyes fluttered open on a bright sunny day in summer ,well, it was bright outside Atleast. Your room was still fairly dark with the light f/c (or shade) curtains shut.
(If your favorite color is black or white don't mind it.)

Your phone was still vibrating, some from the girls volleyball group and most for. The new group chat you'd been added to. You checked out the volleyball group first as, chicks over dicks, or just because you knew them.

12:08pm-
AOT BALL TOUCHERS

Annie
|omg
|where tf is f/n
|we're tryna make plans
|it's so annoying how she's always sleeping bro

Ymir
|well
|she probs pulled an all nighter last night again
|or slept last night to make up for her all nighter yesterday

Historia
replying to its so annoying how..
|you don't need to be so mean!
|you've had your days too!

Annie
| yeah yeah
|alr

Sasha
|if we do go out, are we paying for ourselves?

Annie
|what else?
|unless anyone wants to pay

-mikasa has gone online-

Annie
|finally
|it's been ages

Mikasa
Mbb|
I was sleeping😞|

Ymir
|do u wanna eat at that fancy restaurant down the street tgt
|pls say yes

Historia
|it'd be great if you went!

Mikasa
Uhh|
Sure|
I can pay|

Sasha
|def going because f/n is paying
|i wanna get steak

Ymir
|woo
|f/n is going

Historia
|tonight at 7?
-everybody has reacted 👍-
|I'll make the reservation

CLOSE GROUPCHAT?

                                         Yes.                          <->                             No.

Yes selected.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
System is done loading, you may close tab or open new group chat.

THIRD POINT OF VIEW - F/n L/n
3:27 ━❍──────── -7:30

VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅ 70%

Y/n slowly sat up on her bed, rubbing her eyes lightly. She was still tired, which wasn't a suprise, it was now 12:46pm, she got up and picked out an outfit to go out with kenma, her childhood best friend, but not before opening the curtains the let the light in.

Her eyes fluttered, struggling to adjust to the light, but doing so after a few seconds. It was very sunny outside, not a cloud in sight. The glass being a bright green and the birds being barely audible.

She had just remembered the other group chat but she shrugged it off, not minding it, it was just a group chat. She could check it later or something.

She had made plans with him in the morning yesterday while at school and he was gonna come by at around 2pm. She had chosen (comfortable reasonable outfit with coloured heels of your choice for summer). She grabbed a handbag that matched with the outfit, putting her phone in the back pocket that was now on silent.
(You'll go out in heels almost everytime, unless it's a road trip , school or practice/tournament.)

A lip balm and lip gloss along w pith a pad in the middle, her wallet, a mask and a few pieces of jewellery incase, along with a change of underwear. She had to be prepared incase.

She stretched her arms up and out over her head, yawning silently as she sat at her vanity. Putting on her skincare before applying (as much make as you like or none/lip gloss). She brushed out her h/l h/c hair, still a little tired before she got up.

She went down and looked in her fridge, planning to eat something as she saw yogurt.

Perfect, she thought, grabbing the (favorite flavor of yogurt) yogurt, along with a spoon as she sat down on one of her white wooden chairs that were set up at the table.

Bite by bite, she felt more refreshed, her face looking ethereal as usual. She threw the yogurt away and the spoon in the sink, just before she heard a knock at the door, Kenma.

She hurried and went to open the door, hugging Kenma who didn't reciprocate the hug, just giving her a pat on the back. she pulled away from the hug and smiled at him.

"Let's go, I only have like.. 3 hours before kuroo starts asking where I am.." the male said, somewhat mumbling as he took f/n l/n's hand, motioning for them to go.

☞︎꧁♥︎꧂☜︎
Unedited
Cliffhanger-ish
725 words