Parathe

Shubman was sitting in his class, teacher was telling about something related to AI's. and  some students were typing the words of teachers on their laptop, not to work again, when there was already a PDF sent to them, what they have to do was submit a report of their own search about topic later this week.

His attention went from his laptop to the specific person who was trying to sneak but teacher caught "Mr. Ishan kishan you are 15 minutes late.." Ishan stopped and turned to him, he showed the papers in his hand "was getting my schedule Professor" smiled at the lady . "okh go to your seat, and don't repeat it".

Ishan saw a empty seat infront of his roommate, who smiled sheepishly at him, he sat there and start to connect his laptop. "hey Mayank here.." and Ishan noticed the glass boy, "Ishan kishan.." they both adjusted their glasses at the same time, giggles erupting out of their mouths.

"okay so this is all for today, and don't you all forget to submit the report by this weekend" saying this the lady walked out of the room or must say a big room. Ishan was trying to know what he missed in last week's classes. "Ishan ..Hey Ishan.." "No you don't get to talk to me you dumb bitch.. you ungrateful person.." Ishan said now glaring at Abhishek who felt small under those glares.

"you were tired so I did not..." "I was tired does not make any sense when I told you to wake me up the exact moment you open your eyes again on this planet.." Shubman gulped. "Look I thought you should rest a little longer and then I just forgot that I also have a roommate" oh shit did Abhishek voiced it out loud.

"Yeah when I asked about academics you lied that nothing much is going yet, even though there is already two research reports are to be submitted by this weekend, suggested me to take two more days off to rest .. and then someone promised to get my schedule for me in return of my mama's parathas." Ishan huffed, Shubman noticed the boy adjusting his glasses again and again over his nose, it's a habit.

But then another thing strucked him "You ate parathas and did not even shared with me .." Shubman cried, Mayank was now officialy done with the duo. "Whatever!!" saying this Ishan turned his back to them.

"Shubi listen to me yrr" Abhi whined carrying his plate, walking behind the tall boy who was ignoring him. "no Abhi..that was a rule.. and you broke it just for your greedy stomach.." shubman put the plate on table and sat down. "There was only four and so well stuffed.." he tried to reason but got a smack "aaloo ke parathe..no  no Abhi don't even talk to me now.." okay today was not Abhi's day, he looked for the devil in name of his roommate.

"and then there is freshers party ... we all have to attend" Mayank informed, taking some rice on his plate. "oh man.. can't I skip it.." Ishan asked , walking to the table with his plate in hands busy talking with Mayank. 

"hey Mayank here.." Abhishek waved at them, Ishan was about to go to them but Mayank held his hand "Not there please, I am in need of some peace.." and Ishan sighed. 

"oucchh he just ignored me .." Shubman put a spoon fill with rice in his friend's mouth "shut up don't be dramatic".

After two months, when Shubman and Abhishek entered in the later's shared room, they found a frustrated Ishan typing aggressively on his laptop. "what do you suggest?" Abhishek asked getting the packets of chips from his side closest. "Anything fine.." Shubman shrugged, he was about to say hi to Ishan but Abhishek put a hand over his mouth "you better not.. disturb him" 

The Ridiculous whispering of his friends were not helping him, "uhh I hate this fucking life.." Ishan ruffled his already messy hairs, he grabbed his laptop "hey where are you going?" shubman asked looking at the boy gathering his books aggressively.

"to your room.." saying this he walked to the door, "I can also help you, I have completed mine.." Shubman said long forgotten the movie "No thanks make yourself comfortable here.. and please don't come there for tonight.." and all was the sound of door being shut.

"Is he always like this?" Shubman asked and Abhishek replied "Nope! he is in his periods.." and ate some chips. Shubman looked at his friend who was so indulged in movie "what you looking at boy? am I alien?" "yeah may be you are".

after three days,  Shubman saw two seniors of them towering over someone in the early morning, he was going to his room after his workout session in hostel's gym. Shubman was going to ignore the feud but wait the back of the boy look so familiar. He again looked back from the wall "Ishan" he thought and walked to the trio.

"we did not saw you in fresher's party.." and Ishan rolled his eyes at them "have you seen Arpit? he fucking rolled his eyes on us" the other on baffled, his ego hurt. They had been bugging Ishan from last week even though he clearly explained them.

"I have told this thousand of time to you in last week, I was not feeling well.." Ishan said , Shubman reached to them. "you see the audacity this bitch have?" and Ishan lost his cool, he glared at the boy who dared to say this. 

"how dare you to fucking call me a bitch, when I have been nothing but good to you!!" and Shubman caught the boy from back , holding stomach. Ishan was ready to throw hands, "hey control him, we are seniors so we don't want to beat a alone week guys" Arpit stuttered and they both ran away. 

"huh what did you say? week ha? come fight you fuckers" Ishan yelled , trying to get out of Shubman's hold who started to step back, other students has came in the veranda, as they were in mid.

"what man? shouting in early morning.." and Shubman said sorry with a embarrassing smile. "leave me Shubman, they are looking for a good beating" and Shubman threw the boy on the bed upon reaching his room, his mind was getting out of control by the contact his hand was having with Ishan's tummy, as in struggle his T-shirt was rolling up and down.

"Ishan you can't go around picking fight with seniors" Shubman said and Mayank high- fived Ishan "that's like my bestie" "NO that's not good at all, shut up both of you" Shubman retorted, "Yeah Shubi is right" Abhi agreed, nevermind how he is here in Shubman's room. he was worried for them, seniors can be fucking merciless. Both the boys stopped giggling. 

"they were being dick to me." Ishan murmured "does not mean you would pick a fight, you can ignore them" Shubman sighed rubbing a hand over his face, he has heard many juniors in corridors whispering about mischiefs their seniors caused to them. 

"He called me bitch" Ishan pouted unconsciously, Mayank and Abhishek gaped. one thing they all get to know in past two months is that Ishan does not like being called bitch.  "I know Ishu.. now we have to be careful." Shubman said, his heart picking it's beat looking at the cute sight .

---------------------------------------------Ocean_215--------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading it.