Flashback

Ishan was in his home, spending his vacations , his mood was normal because Shubman has called him and asked for meeting as soon as they go back to hostel. 

"Ishu please hear me out first, I was stupid to behave like that .. " and Ishan had agreed but then why he can't be happy because he was having that damn sickness. 

"Ishu here eat one more baby.." his mother served him another paratha and he ran to washroom. "what was that Ishan are you okay?" his mother patted his head when he returned to table. 

"I think you are having food problem Ishu.. you should go for a check up.." "okay papa I will.." and went back to his room. 

One day Ishan was reading Quora questions and one was highlighted, male getting pregnant. He nervously clicked the question, "no ducking hell it can happen.. no way..." his mind started to run over his own health.

Finally late night Ishan found himself sitting in his bathroom, waiting for the result to come and his soul left his body seeing two lines on the test. 

"no no it's not working properly, let me try another.." he mumbled another going through process but there was again showing positivity. 

He abruptly went out "how can it happen.. oh my god what will I do now..?" he looked here and there and decided to hide the tests in his bag. 

"I have to meet Shubman... I have to  .." He rushed to pack his belongings. 

"where are you going Ishan, there are still two days left.." his brother asked when he came downstairs, carrying his bag. "umm bhaiya I have to go early.. I remember I have left a project on my table..." 

his hand was shaking, he first time lied to his family. "seriously?" "okay come have breakfast then I will drop you at airport.." he looked at the breakfast and felt the nausea. 

"no dad, I can't .. I am in hurry my flight is in forty mins." because if he vomited now, no way his family will let him go. 

finally after four hours , Ishan found himself standing in front of his hostel. His friends were to come by tomorrow. 

He opened his shared room , straight way going to the bed. Sleep came due to tiredness and when he opened his eyes it was already next morning . "huh 4 A.M , what should I do now , it's so early.." 

Ishan decided to take a morning walk and he was walking in the campus when he noticed two figures standing , they were kissing and he can clearly tell one of them was Shubman. 

"Ishan let's go back" he flinched and turned around there was Mayank standing with a neutral face. Ishan don't know what to feel anymore, here he was having a hope that Shubman will understand him but no. 

"here drink this.." Mayank gave him a cup of tea. "we came last night.. Abhi also slept in our room as he was tired" and he just nodded. 

"What happened Ishan , say something" Ishan wetted his lips by tongue, he looked up "Shubman I saw him kissing.." and Mayank smiled "oh that , you don't know He got in a relationship with Sonal.. ".

Ishan felt like someone punched him hard. "but he.. he called me.. to meet" Mayank sighed side hugging him "Ishu those were teenage hormones.. he has told Abhi who also agreed.. " Ishan can't believe it. 

Abhishek can never say this, how can he knowing that his princess bro is in love with Shubman . "no no I have to meet Abhi, he know about me.." he jerked out Mayank's hug, who stood up "no way I am letting you hurt yourself.. see these texts we had in group" 

Ishan fished out his phone "what are you saying there was no such msg in group.." he scrolled up and down but no such chats. 

"no that one Ishan, here in this one , you are not added" Ishan's finger stopped, he felt betrayed in too many ways. 

There were texts about Shubman texting to be responsible, he read a msg "I am in love man, gonna confess soon" that was the last straw for him. Ishan rushed to his bag and took out a envelope. 

"Mayank please give it to Abhi and Shubman .. I have to go.." Mayank took the envelope with shaky hands, "where are you going Ishu?" 

"To dean office, I need to meet him as soon as possible.." Ishan was already at the door, "what's this Ishan ...?" he asked and that was the last time anyone of them saw Ishan "my pregnancy test.. and Shubman is the father ..." Mayank fall on the bed, he fucked up , a big time but can he go back resolve things no way.

Ishan waited for their reply which never came and he decided to be brave, leaving his home as his mother suggested "go somewhere away baby, they won't let you live here.. you don't know.. they will make you a puppet showing as a miracle ... go away Ishan if you want to save your baby.." 

His mother was the only one whom he told and he indeed ran away, to Ladakh, far in the north, where not much people live, leaving everything behind, with some money his mother gave him. 

Ishan wrote letters to Shubman, Abhi but he never got one in return, the first time he got a letter was when he has sent some pics of Ishman with a letter attached to Shubman, as never wanted to hide his son from his birth giver. 

" Ishan please stop disturbing me , I am happy here with my life having a wife and a cute daughter and I don't believe in your story of giving birth, do you take me for a fool, we all are settled in our life do not bother us , I don't want any misunderstandings between me and my wife. 

and you too move on and live your life . " 

and Ishan stopped , that day when he locked that small box, he locked his heart too, he broke all contacts, from his family , and any other person, only Ishman and him was there in that life of him.

----------------------------------------------------Ocean_215-------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading it.