tsukis confession 😪

Once upon a time, in the bustling world of volleyball, Tsukishima found himself falling head over heels for his teammate, Kageyama. With his heart pounding, Tsukishima decided to confess his feelings under a beautiful blossom tree.

On a sunny afternoon, with petals gently falling around them, Tsukishima mustered up the courage to speak his truth. He handed Kageyama a bouquet of flowers, each bloom representing the blossoming of their friendship into something more. Nervously, Tsukishima said, "Kageyama, I've admired you for so long, and I can't hide my feelings any longer. I... I love you."

Kageyama, surprised yet elated, couldn't help but smile. Without a word, he leaned in and placed a tender kiss on Tsukishima's cheek, sealing their newfound connection. Looking into Tsukishima's eyes, Kageyama whispered, "I love you too, Tsukki. You've always been there for me, and I can't imagine my life without you."

For the next month, Tsukishima and Kageyama kept their secret, cherishing their private moments together. The stolen glances, the hidden smiles, and the shared understanding between them made their bond even stronger.

But as with all secrets, they eventually come to light. One day, during a team gathering, Tsukishima and Kageyama decided it was time to reveal their love to their teammates. Nervously holding hands, they shared their story, their voices filled with excitement and joy.

Tsukishima spoke up, his voice filled with determination, "Everyone, we have something important to tell you. Kageyama and I... we're in love. We've found something incredible in each other, and we hope you can support us."

The team, though initially surprised, quickly rallied around them, offering their support and encouragement. They celebrated the love that had blossomed between Tsukishima and Kageyama, knowing that their bond would only strengthen the team's unity.

From that day forward, Tsukishima and Kageyama continued to grow together, both on and off the volleyball court. Their love story became an inspiration to their teammates, reminding them that love knows no boundaries and can bloom in the most unexpected places.