Forever Set

Summary: Tsukishima plans a special proposal for Kageyama during one of his volleyball games, surrounded by their old high school team, marking a new chapter in their relationship.

---

The gym was alive with the familiar sound of volleyball shoes squeaking on the polished floor and the echoing cheers of fans. Tsukishima, now a seasoned professional player, stood tall at the net, his focus unwavering as he prepared for the next serve.

In the stands, Kageyama watched with pride, his heart swelling with admiration for his long-time boyfriend. They had been through so much together since their high school days, and seeing Tsukishima excel on the court filled him with an indescribable sense of joy.

As the game progressed, Kageyama couldn't help but notice the nervous energy radiating from Tsukishima. He seemed distracted, as if his mind was elsewhere, and Kageyama couldn't shake the feeling that something was about to happen.

And then, in the midst of a particularly intense rally, it happened. Tsukishima stepped back from the net, his eyes locking with Kageyama's across the gym. And in that moment, Kageyama knew.

With a confident smile, Tsukishima called for a time-out, signaling for the game to pause. And as the crowd fell silent, he stepped forward, his gaze never leaving Kageyama's.

"Kageyama," Tsukishima began, his voice steady but filled with emotion. "We've been through so much together, and I can't imagine my life without you by my side."

Kageyama's heart pounded in his chest as he listened, his eyes never leaving Tsukishima's.

"So, I want to ask you something," Tsukishima continued, dropping to one knee in front of Kageyama. "Will you marry me?"

The gym erupted into cheers as Kageyama's eyes widened in surprise, tears of joy welling up in his eyes. Without hesitation, he threw his arms around Tsukishima, pulling him into a tight embrace.

"Yes," Kageyama whispered, his voice choked with emotion. "Yes, I'll marry you."

And as they kissed amidst the cheers of their old high school team, Kageyama and Tsukishima knew that this moment would be etched in their memories forever, marking the beginning of a new chapter in their relationship—one filled with love, laughter, and countless volleyball games yet to come.