slowly but surely

Tsukishima and Kageyama found themselves alone in the gym after a grueling practice session. The gym lights cast a soft, romantic glow, creating an intimate atmosphere. Tsukishima, known for his sarcastic remarks, couldn't help but feel a flutter in his heart as he looked at Kageyama.

"Hey, Kageyama," Tsukishima said, his voice slightly softer than usual. "You know, you've been setting the ball really well lately."

Kageyama, usually stoic and serious, looked at Tsukishima with a hint of a smile. "Thanks, Tsukishima. I've been working hard to improve, and having you by my side motivates me."

Tsukishima felt his cheeks heat up at Kageyama's words. There was something about the way Kageyama looked at him, a mix of admiration and something more, that made his heart race.

As they continued to talk, their conversation grew more personal, and they began to open up to each other in ways they never had before. They shared their hopes, dreams, and fears, creating a deep emotional connection that went beyond their roles as teammates.

One evening, as they sat on the bleachers, watching the sunset through the gym windows, Tsukishima mustered up the courage to express his feelings.

"Kageyama," Tsukishima began, his voice filled with a mix of nervousness and affection. "I've come to realize that you mean a lot to me, not just as a teammate, but as someone I deeply care about."

Kageyama turned to face Tsukishima, his eyes filled with warmth and understanding. "Tsukishima, you've always been there for me, pushing me to be better. And I've come to realize that I can't imagine my life without you."

In that moment, Tsukishima and Kageyama leaned in, their lips meeting in a gentle and passionate kiss. Time seemed to stand still as they embraced their newfound love, their hearts beating in sync.

From that day forward, Tsukishima and Kageyama's love only grew stronger. They continued to support each other on and off the court, their bond deepening with each passing day. Together, they faced the challenges of their volleyball journey