Take him down <Mature content>

His kiss started to get sloppy as he moved his hands up and down your body, he pushed you up against the wall as he grabbed you roughly. He held your hands up against the wall as he started kissing down your neck. You let out a subtle moan when he grabbed you downstairs, he slid his hand down your pants while sucking on your neck. You're squirming as his fingers dance around your clit and push inside you, he laughs at your sensitivity. He takes his fingers out and licks them before picking you up and carrying you to the bed room. You smile as he throws you down, he's biting his lip as he takes off his jacket and shirt revealing his chiseled chest, he grabs your legs and pulls you to the edge of the bed where he slides off your panties and rips your shirt off. He stands there unbuckling his pants and sliding them and his underwear down, he steps out of them and stands between your legs. He lifts yours up and rubbing his hard cock on your entrance and sensitive clit. He smiles as you squirm before he enters, he starts off rough and fast right away, he's thrusting in and out of you while holding your legs up to go in deeper. Your eyes roll back each time he thrusts in and out, he flipped you over on your stomach and arched your back, holding your head back by a big clump of hair. He enters once more at the same hard intensity, he continues to pull on your hair and hold your back down into an arch. You moan loudly as he slams into you, your legs were trembling as he kept going harder. His thrusts got lighter and sloppy, he pulls your hips back towards him as he lets out a big moan as he fills you. He flops to the side of you, grabbing you into a hug, you laid in his arms as he panted.

"I love you Y/N" he muttered "I love you so much."

"I love you too." You nuzzled into his chest and he holds you tighter "we will get through this"

"I hope.." he kisses your forehead and throws the covers over you both where you quickly fell into a hard sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~
And after just a few short hours of sleep your alarm wakes you and Peter up, you struggle to get up and ready for the day. You force yourself up out of bed and into the kitchen to brew coffee, your curtains remained closed and all the windows were locked. Your heart started to race because it was almost time to go and you didn't want to leave Peter alone, you were worried Hoffman let him go so they would catch him here. Peter grabbed your shoulder before hugging you from behind and gently kissing your neck and shoulders.

"I'm nervous Peter, I don't want anyone finding out you're here. You're basically a fugitive." You held his hands around your waist.

"Do whatever he says, without any attitude. Put up an act. Erickson will find the truth.. it's been 20 years." He lets go "now go."

You nod and you started to get dressed and ready for the day, you finish up your coffee and kiss Peter on your way out. He locks the door up behind you making sure to avoid the windows, he's gonna hide out in the bedroom and bathroom to avoid being seen by any passerby's. You take a deep breath and head out to your car, arriving to the station seeing Erickson and Hoffman already arrived. You hesitantly walk in to see them all already talking about the case, you're welcomed in by Erickson who reluctantly let you back on the case. Your eyes widen as you see Lindsay Perez enter the room, you smile and run over to hug her. She pulls you in and whispers in your ear.

"Meet me later, this isn't all as it seems." You smile in response.

Hoffman visibly looked nervous, but the investigation persisted. He was very weird about the Seth Baxter case being dug up again. Peter had swore up and down Hoffman killed Seth and set it up like a jigsaw trap but had no proof but maybe that's what Perez and Erickson are looking for, what they had so far was the jigsaw piece being cut with a different knife that matched the pound of flesh trap. They were trying to recover the tape and un-warp the voice. Erickson gave everyone a break before we began transcribing the tape and collecting the evidence. Hoffman quickly ran out of the room and you and Perez proceeded outside to talk a bit more privately.

"Y/N, is he alive? Where is he? I need to know he's safe." She was visibly upset "I know he's a hot head but I know he's not capable of this."

"Peter is alright, he's held up somewhere safe and he's gonna be a hell of a lot happier knowing you're alive, i still can't believe it" you chuckled.

"We need to find Proof on Hoffman, that tape is imperative. Erickson is still on the fence, I don't know what's going to happen, Hoffman did a damn good job pointing fingers at Peter. There's a warrant for his arrest." She panicked.

"It's okay Lindsay, really. He was sloppy, and once he is caught he's done." You put your hand on her shoulder and smiled. "He's going down, just give it time."

She sighed in relief and the both of you went back inside and went through some other files, Erickson called Hoffman back to the station, the tape was almost ready. Within minutes we should hear the voice behind the tape, Hoffman was sweating. You stood next to Lindsay as the tape started to sound familiar, when all a sudden Hoffman's voice was playing on the tv. Before you could blink, Ericksons throat was slit and he was bleeding out, Lindsay drew her gun and started shooting but Hoffman used the video transcriber as a shield, you inch backwards as you watch Hoffman stab Lindsay. He killed her then glared over at you, he looked you up and down and smirked. You gulped as he inched towards you, you hit the wall and began to shake as he got close to you laughing menacingly in your ear.