04l• Roka Kisne Hain?

Oh meri jaan oh meri jaan
Mereko majnu bana kar
Kahan chal di kahan chal di
Pyar ki pungi baja kar

Haan jhoothi kasmein joothe vaade
Mujhe english mein rataa kar
Kahan chal di kahan chal di
Pyar ki pungi baja kar

Oh meri jaan oh meri jaan
Mereko majnu bana kar
Kahan chal di kahan chal di
Pyar ki pungi baja kar

Oh meri jaan oh meri jaan
Mereko majnu bana kar
Kahan chal di kahan chal di
Pyar ki pungi baja kar
.
.
.

Hey Butterflies!!
Happy New Year <3

Thank you so much all the love & support you have been showering upon this story & all its character. I am blessed to have all really.

Also,
Many new readers are there so they don't know the schedule of updates.
I am a high school student guys & I have one more on-going book along with this one that's why the schedule is once a week for both of them.
Hope it's clear.

The surprise is waiting for you all😉🤭

Happy Reading Butterflies 🦋

R A N V I J A Y

" You won't understand... grumpy grandpa " I said just to tease Agastya.

" You little Brat !!!" Agastya gritted and was about to hold me when i ran away shouting

" Bye bye" laughing I entered my classroom and everyone's attention landed on me because of my actions. Nothing new, people have their eyes stuck on me because of my good looks and charms.

Or because you always do weird things Ran ?

Ohh shut up please!!!

I just pressed my lips in a tight smile and everyone gets back to their work sighing audibly. Suddenly, my eyes met those uniquely beautiful pair of blue eyes. Her Ocean Blue eyes.

She gave me a "are-done-with-your-nonsense" look while i just shrugged with a grin and she sighed getting back to her book. With a smile I took my seat behind her on the last bench, backbencher you see.

" Heyy" i said grinning like a over excited fool, well that I am. Not fool you fools...I am over excited phool.

" Hmm" she hummed moving her eyes on the words printed on her books rather than on me. I sighed disappointed with the lack of response.

" Do you know 'hmm' means hug me more" i teased her with a smirk while leaning forward towards her bench.

" Do you know that I am brown belt in karate?'' she said tilting her head to look at me with her gorgeous eyes giving death glares to me.

" Reject karne ka tareeka thoda casual tha" i said shaking my head, my lips pressed in a thin line. Ohh!! How much I love teasing her and seeing that irritated look on her face.

" Stop scrolling memes all the day" she whisper yelled.

" Tum kaho toh phone hi phek du"

" Apne aap ko kyu nahi phek dete? Third floor se?" she said with a tight smile.

" Zakham pe marham lagane aaogi toh zarur kudjaye hum" i flirted in husky voice.

" Ranvijay stop distrubing me" she yelled this time gaining everyone's attention. She took her bag and went away to sit on second bench to maintain distance with me and I sat there like a dumbfounded looking at her figure moving away from me.