08|• The Chocolate Milkshake

Eklauta mera dil tha
Bhola-bhala simple tha
Tujhse main takraaya
Sarphira ho gaya
Mujhe pyaar lagaa jo
Tujhe laga bhai-chaara

Armaan to jaage
Main magar so gaya
Banke museebat
Peechhe padi hai
Yeh comedy hai
Ya tragedy hai
Kya hona tha kya ho gaya..

Locha e Ulfat ho gaya
.
.
.

Thank you so much for all the love 💓

Looking forward for a noisy response on this one too🤭

Happy Reading Butterflies 🦋

R I D H A A N

" Meine tumhara muh tod dena hain" she said glaring at me while showing a fist almost ready to punch me on my face.

( I'll break your face)

" Haath laga ke toh dikhao" i said challenging her.

( Dare you touch me!" )

" huhhh you are so bad!!" she whined holding her head with a tierd sigh.

" kya karu tum ho hi aisi!"

( What should i do? You are like that only)

" Students please maintain the decorum and stay quite" Apurva ma'am yelled hitting the table with duster. Teachers and their love for hitting the table on every small thing.

" tumhein toh mein baad mein dekh lungi"
Parthavi said squinting her eyes.
( I'll see you later )

" Kyu darr gayi?" i asked smirking.
Parthavi along with Shivangi is sitting on the seat right behind me and surprisingly Agastya too joined me. He never sat next to me in class because he preferred sitting alone in a abandoned corner. But today he came to me and sat down quietly without a word, even ignoring my shocked stare.

" Guys shut up !!!" Shivangi said and we both like an obedient kids zipped our mouth and sat straight ofcourse intimidated by her glares.

" Good morning students, we are thrilled to announce the most awaited dance competition which will be held in our school this year"
Apurva ma'am announced about the dance competition.

It's an dance competition against a rivary school which is organised every year and this time it's venue is our school. It's not like no other school participates, they do but the hot topic or competition is between our school and Irwin's ( i hope no such school exists, it's a completely imaginary name ). And let me tell you the secret behind this rivary, it's that we always win this competition but Irwin's win cricket competition everytime.

Now both school wants to prove themselves the best, the superior and hence fights like cats and dogs.

I & Ranvijay are excellent dancers, well that's what people say atleast so we are definitely taking part in this competition. We always do so. And Agastya?
Well he is our choreographer! But man never came in front of the world. No one knows about this hidden talent of his because he don't want to. If you tell anyone that Agastya can dance then they'll surely laugh and call you mad.

" Those who are interested in participating please give me your name. And yess participants would have to stay behind for few extra hours in school. Lakshita you note down the names and give me the list in an hour" she said to the girl sitting in first bench.