11|•Yes or No?

Saath chhodunga na tere pichhe aaunga
Chheen lunga ya Khuda se maang laaunga
Tere naal taqdeeran likhwaunga
Main tera ban jaaunga

Sonh teri main kasam yehi khaunga
Keetey waadeya nu umraan nibhaunga
Tujhe har vaari apna banaunga
Main tera ban jaaunga
.
.
.
.
.

How are you my Butterflies? 🤍

And to the ones who have their exams going on right now,
You can do it butterfly, my best wishes and love to you 🫂❤️

R I D H A A N

“ Leave me please” my jaw tightened and my heart clenched painfully as the words escaped from me.

Her leaving me is my worst nightmare and ironically i am the one forcing her to do that.
Welcome to the Life Ridhaan Malhotra.

I wish i could erase that night from my life or atleast from my memories, i would atleast life peacefully then.

That one night is snatching my whole life from me.

“ I wish it was that easy” She said and left. Not bothering to turn once, why would she?
I deserve this afterall.

For the first time in my life i saw tears in her eyes, the girl who always laughs and spreads happiness, sunshine around is surrounded by my dark clouds now. She never cried but today i made her and I freaking hate myself to do that to her.

I was right afterall,
I don't deserve Parthavi…she don't deserve someone like me. I am a coward who is just hiding instead of coming out and fight.

My chest tightened to the point where it became difficult for me to even breathe, my legs gave up and i fell down leaning against the shelf. Eyes burning with unshed tears which i have been bottling up since years now.

Why?

Because i am just an coward who can't fight for his love.

The tears streaming down my cheeks are useless, they can't even show the pain i am going through properly. Even my own tears betrayed me, sucha looser you are Ridhaan.

I never cried too,
But i did today….
For her.

Those black eyes fighting back tears is the most painful sight. I am the reason behind all her pain when i was supposed to be behind her smile.

Life really played well with me.

I thought everything is normal, Parthavi and I still have a chance, i'd tell her everything.

We would have made a Great Couple right?

But then my past came back hitting me like a truck to wake me up to reality.
Pakhi Aggarwal.
When i was finally moving on from everything she decided to crash land on me again.

She was—

“ Ridhaan!!” Agastya's loud voice interrupted my thoughts, i looked up to him not bothering a bit to clean my tear stained face and make myself look presentable.

I can hide things from Parthavi but Agastya & Ranvijay? Never.

“ Aaye Malhotra, get up. Ye kya haal bana rakha hain apna huh?” Agastya scolded me after an audible gulp. Ranvijay stood there like a statue.
I stood up facing them and Ranvijay immediately jumped on me.