Going back

"ARTEMIS" Zatanna shouted looking around for her. She had been the one who pushed artemis into the closet...with some help. She was now looking around for Artemis as much as she liked Dick she wanted to go home, well to Megan's house. She continued her search, she bumped into Megan who had been looking for Artemis too.
"Found her?" Megan asked.
"No, where could she b-" Zatanna started but suddenly came to the realisation they hadn't checked the landing where the closet was, "we need to find Dick, i know exactly where to look" Zatanna smirked.
"Umm okay..." Megan said slightly questioning.
"Trust me it will be worth it" Zatanna answered.
Sure enough they found Dick looking around for wally in the kitchen.
"Hey Dick" Zatanna said in a sweet, flirty voice.
"Hey what do you want?" Dick replied with a smirk.
"What makes you think i want something?" Zatanna asked with an innocent face and a pout. Dick just raised his eyebrow at her. "Okay fine i know where Arty and Wally are, they're exactly where we left them. And i just want us all to enjoy the moment...and get pictures"
"Oh i think i know where you mean" Dick replied smirking getting his phone out.

They all approached the landing getting their phones ready, sticking their phones round the corner taking a few pictures. They all withdrew nodding at each other.
"Hey Arty you up here?" Megan called.
"Wally you here" Dick called.
They heard some muffled sounds of them jumping apart, they then walked around the corner.
"Arty we were so worried, why are you up here?" Megan said entirely convincingly, walking up to her, feigning concern.
"Oh well...errm" Artemis stuttered.
"I saw some jerk harassing Artemis, so i told him to go away and i took her up her away from the party to see if she was okay" Wally said just as convincingly, but still was sent a look of disbelief by Dick.
"Yeah he was a total jerk but wally helped and i'm fine now"
"So Wally saved you then?" Zatanna smirked.
Artemis shot her a death glare "well i wouldn't say saved...but it was nice of him" she said giving Wally a smile.
"Sure whatever but me and Megan want to go home" Zatanna stated.
"Okay okay, i'm moving" Artemis said defensively.
"Yeah i suppose i better go too, since i am your ride" Wally commented.
"Thanks for inviting us to the party" Megan smiled at Dick, then turned around making her way down the stairs.
"Yeah i really enjoyed it" Zatanna said as she gave him a hug and hurrying after Megan, leaving behind Artemis, Wally and Dick who had a forming blush.
"Well i better leave you two love birds alone" Dick commented
"Shut up, man, so not cool" Wally replied, his cheeks ablaze.
Dick smirked "also after you drop off the girls, you're coming back here to help tidy up"
"Ugghhhhhh do i have to?" Wally complained.
"Yes, now go and try not to make out in the car" Dick said.
"Shut up, Dick, if you quit talking about me and wally as an item i'll put a good word in for you with zee, or a bad one which ever mood i'm in" artemis said smirking at him.
"Dude, you have one cranky girlfriend" Dick said to Wally.
"Bad word it is" artemis smiled falsely.
Dick's eyes widened in shock before he muttered something about them leaving.
"It was nice talking to you" Artemis said with a sarcastic smile.
Wally chuckled before saying his goodbye and turning around.
"Hey artemis" Dick shouted.
"Hmm? What" Artemis asked.
"One last thing, why are you wearing wally's jacket?" Dick called laughing.
"Ohhh...ummm i was cold..." Artemis said slowly, blushing a lot, she wasn't after all lying she was a little bit called in that closet.
"Sure" Dick said sarcastically.
"Thanks for reminding me though, i need to get my jacket" she hurried off down the stairs into the living room to retrieve her jacket. She turned around to walk into someone chest, she looked up to see Wally smiling down at her. "You ready to go?" She asked.
"Almost" he said with a grin. Before bending down and kissing her.
"Thanks" artemis said with a blush.
"Lets go we have kept those poor girls waiting long enough"
"Yeah i suppose..." Artemis said with a pout.
"Okay how about you meet me tomorrow at the park, near that bench next to the lake, at errrm...1?" Wally asked.
"A date?" Artemis asked shyly.
"You'd better believe it, babe" Wally chuckled.

Artemis and Wally headed for the car, walking down the path Artemis saw the spot where she had tripped and smiled.
"Why are you smiling?" Wally asked.
"See that spot there" Artemis said pointing "thats where i tripped"
"Ohh I'm sure it was there" Wally teased.
"Shut up"
"As you wish, queen Artemis"
"Wally" artemis giggled. "Megan and Zatanna can probably see us"
"And?"
"I will literally never hear the end of their gloating if they see us kissing or whatever".
"Alright so lets get in the car and act natural" Wally said.
"But i'm a terrible actor"
"No you're not, i was totally convinced you hated me"
"But Megan and Zatanna wern't, they see right through me"
"Well don't think about it" Wally suggested starting to open the door.
"Yeah whatever just shut up" Artemis said
"I thought you two were getting along" Megan commented.
"Well i guess a bit more than usual" Wally answered starting up the engine, "so where to then ladies?" Wally asked.
"Were all going back to Megan's house" Zatanna replied.
"We are?" Artemis asked.
"Yes we are" Zatanna said with a smile.
"Well okay then" Wally said driving off onto the road.

They arrived at Megan's house 15 minutes later and as pathetic as it sounded Artemis didn't want to leave Wally.
They all got out the car and walked up.
"Wally you didn't have to get out the car" Megan pointed out.
"I just wanted to make sure you made it safely to the door" Wally replied with a grin.
"I can think of a few other reasons beginning with A and ending in S, with 5 letters in between." Zatanna muttered while Megan giggled.
"What was that" Artemis said glaring at them both while blushing.
"Oh i'll explain when were inside" Zatanna smirked.
"Alright then" Megan said opening her door "thanks for taking us" she smiled, stepping inside.
"Yeah, thanks" Zatanna said following Megan.
Artemis smiled gratefully at him, and just as she was stepping inside wally placed a piece of paper in her hand, winking, before walking back to his car. Artemis glanced down at the paper to see some digits scrawled down and a little message saying 'don't forget about tomorrow :-)'.