Chapter 5

Who did I follow..

The floor was covered in a thick layer of fog to the point I couldn't see where I was stepping, twigs were snapping all around me. I wasn't moving, it sounded like multiple people were walking towards me. I spun around and the light from the beach was gone, was I even on Earth still?
I walked forward to try find someone, if that wasn't Lily then who did I follow?
The breaking of twigs grew closer, I started running aimlessly and tripped over something. I looked behind me and couldn't see my foot, I pulled my body forward with all my might but came to no avail. I slowly turned my body around and sat up, I blew the fog away. I almost screamed in horror, a rotten corpse was grabbing my ankle. It eyes wide and skin decaying, I kicked its face till it let go. I got up and ran, my lungs filling with pain due to lack of oxygen.

I heard something walking right behind me, I turned my head back and a knife went through my shoulder, pinning me to the tree behind me.
I cried out in pain, blood staining Zane's T-shirt, a figure slowly started walking towards me. They were laughing manically, like a unhinged devil.

"No slender to save you now!" He was yelling, His face came into view, his wide bloody smile, his eyes bloodshot and full of rage. His laugh echoed through out the forest, he was now a few feet in front of me. He pulled a knife out of his back pocket and was now right in front of me, I could see his burnt white flesh. He raised the knife above his head.
"Like you even loved him, you and that.. that boy" he screamed but laughed like a hyena,
A blood curdling roar rumbled the ground, Jeff looked to the opening to his right (my left) his pupils shrunk from horror but he was still laughing.
A long black shadow blasted Jeff through trees, the broken trees fell heavy. The being jumped in front of me, he was freakishly tall, with its eyes sunken in and mouth open.

Slenderman..

His head jerked and his tentacles were flailing around,
He growled like some creature, Jeff was choking on his own blood but still laughing.
Slender raise his now all black hand and the knife in my shoulder shot out onto the ground, my blood splatter over him, the pain made me hunch over and grab my shoulder. He gripped me roughly and angrily by my neck, he jumped onto tree branches and leaped to others till we got to a cliff side. He threw me to the ground and fell to his knees holding his body, like he was changing. He was growling and drooling, his teeth growing slightly, his limbs cracked as they morphed and stretched .
I had never seen slender like this. I looked at him and weakly shuffled back, he snapped his head to the side. Tears streaming down my face, he jumped right in front of me. Drool dripping out of his mouth, the aura of death and rage was.. terrifying.

"S-slender.." I trembled, he growled at me his eyes sunken deeper, his tentacles wrapped around my legs and arms.

His large black hand gripped my blood stained T-shirt, I took a deep breath and forced my hand on the back of his neck. I slowly pulled him close, he growled and twitched.

"I-it's me.. y/n.." the black on his hands and neck remained the same, his eyes filled in a little. His breathing raspy and uncontrolled, his tentacles loosened and he lowered his head in level with mine. His mouth still open and ready to rip my flesh off my bones but he wasn't being as hostile.
"S- slender.. can you..can you hear me?" I gulped as he twitched ,his neck cracked as his head jerked to the side. His bones snapped and reformed, drool dripped onto my t-shirt, more teeth sprouted from his gums. His nails solidified into bone and his fingers grew slimmer and his body got bigger. Was he getting taller?!

"Do anything.. I-if you can hear me." His expression the same, his tentacles let go of me and he growled quietly.
You can hear me?
He grunted a bit and his left arm jolted to my bleeding shoulder and shoved me to the muddy ground, his tentacles suddenly wrapped around my legs and arms again, pinning me down. He growled loudly like a starving and rabid animal.